A Bless of a Curse

𝓒𝓻𝓪𝔃𝔂 𝓢𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓽
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

??? Pov

I booked a flight to South Korea. My maids and butlers rushed as they packed some of my stuff. I carried some paper work while on the phone with my brother.

"Right, fill out the paper-work and send people to scout section B of the city." It's too dangerous for you. I'm bringing you back...

Sana POV

I started to work on my math homework and got out my science packet to continue working on for this unschedule day off. Honestly, my brain started to pound me for doing school work. But, keeping the A's and B's, and Tzuyu, are my main priorities.

"Shoot." I said under my breath as I dropped my pencil. I mean who agrees with me when your pencil drops under your desk, and you're either too lazy or you don't want your pants to get dirty. Wait... Where the is my pencil? As I continued to search for my pencil that apparently wanted a vacation to Narnia. Did it go under the blanket? Did it roll off? Is it in my lap? WHERE IN WARDROBE IS IT! I had a minor mental breakdown as I couldn't find my ing pencil! Hold up... It might've rolled under the bed. I got out of bed and looked around. There it is! The little pooper was under the fudging bed as I almost ripped my bed and hair apart. As I reached to grab it I felt a cold and boney hand latch onto my wrist. It was dry and had areas where the skin had different texture. I tried pulling my arm back. No luck.

"H-Hey! I need that arm!" I said as Tzuyu and Jihyo came running in.

"What's wrong!" Tzuyu jumped right to me looking under the bed as the hand still had hold of me.

"WHAT IN THE NAME OF MY MOTHER IS THAT!" Jihyo looked down to see a pale white face with blood red circles surrounding it's small black pupils. Tzuyu then grabbed my wrist pulling the... Thing... out as it's long, black, and slender body twisted it's bones. And you can see the joints moving. As it was about to stand Tzuyu stabbed it in the head and sliced it's arm off. No blood came and I was sure that disappointed her.


.
!̝͎̤̰̜̲̃̓̀́̅͗̾ͅļ̶̰̜̳̰̞̰̆̋̈͆͟͝ĺ̛̛̛̖͖͍͎͑̊͘͘͢͝ė̶̦̖͓̥̐̂͗̿ͅH̼̺̟͕̺͋̅̋̋̀͐̑͑͊.̻͈͕̞̯̹͙͎͗̾̃̈́̽͑̂̈̚͢͞ͅ l̴̡̘̗̜͔̭̯̀͆̿̇͐̃͊̎͘͝l̛̻̭̜̣̻̱͓̇̑̈̊̕e̷͓͔̥̗̝̝̮̙̓̀̏͌͜͠H̥͇̯̜͙͉͇̀͌̌̐̽͋͟͞ͅ o̷̪̗̤̦͋̀͒̽̉͒͐̚ͅt̸̳̭̺̣͚̩͕̼̯̍̍͐̂̊͒͊̈́͠ o̸̖̹͓̩͉̥̟̒͛̒̕͝G̟͎̦̟̱͔̥̖͓̒̌̃̚̚͡.̶͇̺̭̯͉̦̗̇̀̆̀̕̚͠ l͍̘̟͉̫̱̤̻̐̋͆̄̄̒̿͡͠l̞͓͔͔̥̂͌̀̈́̀̄͘ẹ̢̢̙͔̪̌͑͌͑̉̌̂͞ͅḦ̴̲͉̘̯͎̘͍̰́̓̍̎̓ͅͅ.̪̜̮̭̬̥͖̩̐̃̈̑͐̕͠ l̢̡̛̘͕͍̞̠͑̋̈̒̒̑͢l̦̠͖̼̥͇͆͑͗̉̾͐͗̕͢e̷̻͍̹̞̬̼͑̀̎̈͛H̴̡͇̱̪̘̝͕̩̮͗͂͌̀̒͘̚
.

It spoke gibberish.

"Please, not even the Devil himself wants me in his lair." She scoffed off whatever the thing said. Then ripping it's head, clean off. She crushe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter