Future in Hand

𝓒𝓻𝓪𝔃𝔂 𝓢𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓽
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Flashback~ 

I casually strolled down to the ally in which I was supposed to meet SuA. 

"Finally, here Chewy?" She spoke. I growled, saying that only Sana can call me that. 

"Alright then. No need to get your tails in a bunch." I handed her the files she gave me. In addition of a heart. 

"I see. You brought a souvenir." 

"I did what you asked. Now do I get something in return?" I coldly spoke like ice.  

"My family is like, a prophet in a way." I raised an eyebrow, "But whatever you do. Don't let Kim Dahyun touch the Forbidden Book. Let alone read a spell." I questioned her statement. 

"If you do, she'll be like you in a way. But worse. It'll be like her bringing hell up here. You'll know. Don't let the future blind you. Oh, and here." She gave me a weird looking necklace. It was a silver cross. And where the line intercepted, was a shiny gem. It swirled and shone oh so bright. 

"If things way get out of hand. Give it to Dahyun. She can be quite, devilish.Also if she gets a fever. Keep your guard up." She is playful. 

"Wait! Why her!' Why Dahyun? Of all people? She then explained that she was cursed from the beginning. Her heighten senses, weren't natural. The exceled to those of a human. Let alone a highly trained dog. 

"How often does this happen." I sarcasticly said. 

"Once in a Blue Moon." Sua then left me with many questions. Only holding up three fingers, putting down one. 

??? POV 

My head pounded. As I walked back with Chaeyoung. I felt like the area around me was like hell. I found it to be... Amusing... 

"You okay Tofu? You've been giggling." I was? 

"This place will be like hell." I didn't want to say that! 

"Oooookayyyyyy...." She jingled the keys. As she opened the door she asked if I was okay since I was paler than normal. 

"I'm fine." I coughed. Finally, she led me to my bed. It was beige with striped blankets on it. 

"You have a fever." She placed her forehead on mine to measure my temperature. She told me to take it easy. Hard to do when I feel uneasy. 

Sana POV 

"Sweetie, you look, worried. Anything wrong?" I asked. 

"You called me sweetie!" She squealed and hugged me. 

"Answer my question please." 

"Well, it's about Dahyun-Unnie." I explained the situation. Hmm? My phone started to ring. 

"Hold on." I picked up the phone. 

"Sana-Unnie?" 

"Yeah? What do you need Chaeyoung-yah?" 

"Have any Herbal Tea and can you bring some hot soup? Dahyun has a fever." 

"I'll get the Herbal Tea ready. And I'll ask Tzuyu to make some." 

"Thanks!" Chaeyoung ended the call as I placed my phone down. 

"Hey Tzuyu, can you make some soup?" I asked 

"Why?" I told her that Dahyun has a fever. Her eyes widened. I asked if someething was wrong. She clearly was lying when she said that it was nothing. We've been with each other for months now. We got to work with the items needed. I got the Herbal Tea and Tzuyu started on the soup. 

"Is the soup ready!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter