Say Uncle

𝓒𝓻𝓪𝔃𝔂 𝓢𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓽
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana POV 

Another torturous day of school. 

"So, y=mx+b. Now if the equation is y=5x-4, what is the slope and the y-intercept? Miss Minatozaki?" 

"Huh? Oh, B= -4 and M= 5/1" 

"Correct. And now that was the review of Slope and Intercepts from Algebra. Now time to take notes on Circumference of a Triangle. Get your math-books ready." We all groaned. 

"Can I mentally and physically bang my head on the wall." I whispered.  

"No." Jisoo chuckled. Then, fulfilling my wish, I started to bang my head on my desk. Twenty, or what feels like hours, passed and the bell rung. 

"YES!" Tis’ the day of Friday. Wait... ! THAT WAS JUST FIRST PERIOD! !!!!!!! 

~A Long and Torturous Day later~ 

"FINALLY!" I jumped out of my seat and ran to my locker to deposit my items that I don't take back to the dorms. Slamming the locker, I ran down the hall as red lockers passed me on the left side of me. I burst open the door and ran out in the dusky sky. The sun hung over, the wires that held the sun slowly started to break. 

"Why in a rush Sana?" Nancy asked, "Sorry! It's November 1!" I shouted running back to the dorms to collect the supplies. I ran to building 12 and struggled to find my dorm keys in my purse. 

"Ah ha! Oh shoot!" As I finally found my keys, I dropped them. Sometimes I think my fingers are just butter. 

"C'mon, c'mon! Where was it!" I frantically searched for the boxes. 

"YES!" I shouted as I grabbed the boxes but found it much difficult to carry on my own. 

"Here, allow me to assist you. My little Squirrel." Tzuyu came and found a struggling Sana. She took half of the boxes, two boxes, and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. 

"Come on, before we're late to the party." I nodded and followed her like a baby duck and her mother. The cold air of Autumn punched my face once again as we exited building 12. Now heading to building 10, we enter Jeongyeon and Nayeon's dorm. 

"Quickly, before Jeongyeon comes back from her shift." Nayeon said as she opened the door for us to come in. We entered this big dorm, the bedroom was placed to the right with a door seperating the living room with the bedroom, the bathroom to the left, and the kitchen on the left wall. 

"Alright, Sana and Tzuyu are here with supplies. Let's get started." Nayeon said as we grabbed decoration and started to decorate the dorm for Jeongyeon's birthday. Balloons were in the corner, and streamers were hung. A banner greeted the entrance, and the cake was being prepared in the kitchen. Luckily, I wasn't on kitchen duty. Otherwise I would've burnt the water. 

"Got the party games Momo? Dahyun?" Both said yes to the party games when Mina asked 

"How about the cake? And the sleeping area?" Chaeyoung, Nayeon, and Jihyo gave their thumbs up. 

"Tzuyu, S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter