Crying

Perfect
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hakyeon enter her house as she cry. She walk straight into her room without care about other people in the house. Sanghyuk who cooking the breakfast for the twin look at the girl worriedly until she enter her room.

"Stay here for a while," Sanghyuk look at the twins who also look worried. Both of them just nod their head without saying anything. “Noona, are you okay?” Ask Sanghyuk as he knock the door softly. He then enter the room when he can’t hear any sound in that room. He saw no one in the room but he can hear the sound of crying come from the bathroom.

Sanghyuk knock the bathroom's door. “Noona, may I come in?” Ask Sanghyuk worriedly. Hakyeon does not reply anything and just continue crying in the bathroom. She sit in the tub as she let the water fill it. She wipe her tears roughly before she continue hugging her knees. Want to clean herself thoroughly.

Sanghyuk walk into the bathroom and look at the crying girl. Sanghyuk fastly kneel beside the girl outside the tub when he saw how miserable his noona look. He hug that girl and rub her back softly. Just let the girl cry in his arms. Does not want to ask her any question right now.

While Hakyeon just cry and cry in Sanghyuk embrace. 

 

“Is Yeonnie okay?” ask Sohyun when her brother walk out from Hakyeon's room. “Yes, she is. She is resting right now,” reply Sanghyuk as he enter the kitchen. He put the pancakes that he cook before on the table. “I hope she is okay,” said Kyungsoo as he look down sadly.

“She will. After you two finish eating, can you help me to bring this breakfast to her?” Sanghyuk look at those two with soft smile. “Of course,” reply them at the same time with eagerly nod. Sanghyuk ruffles their hairs lovingly before he look at Hakyeon's closed door. ‘What actually happen to her?’ Ask Sanghyuk to himself curiously.

 

“Yeonnie, are you okay?” Ask Sohyun as she open the room with her twin brother behind her. “We bring you breakfast,” Kyungsoo bring a tray of pancake and milk carefully and slowly.  “I’m okay,” reply Hakyeon as he sit up with smile on her face. Kyungsoo give her the food before he sit beside Hakyeon. While Sohyun sit at another side of the girl.

“Thank you,” Hakyeon give a peck on the twins' cheek. “Emm its delicious,” Hakyeon humm after she take a bite of the pancake. “Of course it is. Hyukkie oppa made it,” reply Sohyun. “Yeonnie, who make

Please log in to read the full chapter