Second meeting

Perfect
Please log in to read the full chapter

“You are fired! Now leave. I don’t want to see your face here anymore. You just bring lose to my restaurant!” yell the manager as he push Sanghyuk out from his restaurant. “Please, sir. I need this job. I already work here quite long. Please sir,” beg Sanghyuk as he hold the manager’s arm.

“No! I already give you so many chance. Those boys are keep coming and disturb other customers. They come here because of you. So, please leave. Here your payment,” the manager give an envelope to that boy before he enter his restaurant back. Sanghyuk sigh as he look down before he leave. Now he need to think where he should work. He really want to stop studying but he already promise to his parents that he will finish his study.

Sanghyuk wonder around to find any work and he found one. But, should he work there?

 

“Why you call me?” Ask Hakyeon when she already sit in front Jaehwan. That girl sigh before she pour the wain into her empty glass again and also another glass in front her. Hakyeon just look at her, waiting for her to speak. “I told Jisoo that I’m pregnant,” told Jaehwan. Hakyeon smirk before she lean forward. Want to hear that boy’s reply. “He wants me to abort the baby. When I say no, he said he does not want to be responsible on it. He then accuses me having another affair behind him,” told Jaehwan that can be expected by Hakyeon.

“Nothing shocking with that,” reply Hakyeon. “So, are you really pregnant or…?” Ask Hakyeon curiously. “No, I’m not. I’m just lying. When I tell him the truth, he easily said that he also just lying. He does not mean all of that words. So, at the end we are over. I don’t want to waste my times for like him,” reply Jaehwan before she drinks her wain.

“So, you are in heartbroken phase right now. Well, me too,” reply Hakyeon as she take a sip of the wain. She does not want to get drunk.

“But, that make me feel curious. Are you really a  like what the other said or not actually?” Ask Jaehwan curiously. “I don’t know. Its depend on people. If they thought I’m a , so that I am. If they thought me as a , so that I am. I’m tired to care about that,” reply Hakyeon as she look around. That’s when she saw someone that  she might know who. “You saw him too. He’s a new guy. He look so fresh and young. Don’t you think so,” said Jaehwan when she realise who Hakyeon looking at.

 

***

Taekwoon and Wonshik sit together with few women around them as they talking and drinking. That when a waiter bring them the bottle wain and glasses. He put it on the table before he turn around to leave. “Hey, you’re new right?” Ask Wonshik that make the boy stop his steps and look at that man.

“Yes, I am,” reply that boy with a nod. “You look so young. How old are you?” Ask Wonshik curiously. But, before he can answer his question, someone hold the back of his collar that make he turn around.

“What are you doing here, boy?” Ask Hakyeon as she glare at that boy. “You should not be here. This place is not a right place for a kid like you,” continue Hakyeon before she release his collar and cross her arms. That boy lean forward to Hakyeon to see her face and then realise who is talking to him right now.

“You are that noona right. I re

Please log in to read the full chapter