Present

Perfect
Please log in to read the full chapter

"What's going on?" Ask Taekwoon worriedly. He fastly go to the hospital when he got a call from Jaehwan. Inform him that Hakyeon suddenly fainted. After the fight, both of them walk toward Hakyeon's car when Hakyeon suddenly fainted. Luckily Jaehwan is there to catch the girl before she fall on the harsh ground. Jaehwan fastly bring her to this hospital.

"I don't know. The doctor still checking on her," reply Jaehwan. Taekwoon stand in front the door impatiently. He feel so worreid. What actually happen to Hakyeon? Is she okay? Is it because she's stress or tired? That why she suddenly fainted.

"Family of Cha Hakyeon," call the nurse. Taekwoon and Jaehwan fastly walk closer to her. The nurse then lead them into the room. Taekwoon walk closer to Hakyeon and hold her hand tightly. "Are you okay?" Ask Taekwoon worriedly. Jaehwan stand beside her friend as she look at her worriedly. She just keep silent and waiting for that girl to reply Taekwoon's question. "I'm fine," Hakyeon look at her friend with weak smile.

"I'm really worried, Hakyeon. You scare me," Jaehwan hold Hakyeon's hand tightly. "I'm sorry," said Hakyeon sincerely.

"Is he your boyfriend, Hakyeon ssi?" the doctor look at Taekwoon before she look at Hakyeon back. "Yes, I am. I'm Jung Taekwoon. What's wrong, doctor?" Ask Taekwoon as he give worry look at the doctor. "Emm I think I should excuse myself first," Jaehwan walk out from the room to give them space and privacy.

"There no serious problem with Hakyeon right, doctor?" Ask Taekwoon. He hold Hakyeon's hand tightly as he feel so nervous. Not only him, Hakyeon too. She feel nervous on Taekwoon's reaction. "Congratulation to you, Taekwoon ssi. Miss Hakyeon is pregnant. She already two month," told the doctor.

Taekwoon look at Hakyeon, asking for her confirmation. Hakyeon smile before she nod her head with her hand rubbing her belly softly. She admit she feel quite scare. Will Taekwoon still love her? Will he accept the baby?

Taekwoon fastly hug Hakyeon tightly. He feel so happy when he hear the good news. He will be a father. He will be a father. He always dream to have happy family with Hakyeon. And his dream will become reality soon.

"Hakyeon, marry me," whisper Taekwoon in the hug. Hakyeon push that man softly and look at him with her wide eyes. "Let me take responsible on you and our baby. But, never thought I propose you because you pregnant. I want to get married with you because I love you. Not for other reason. I love you so much, Hakyeon. So, will you marry me?" repeat Taekwoon. Hakyeon look at him with happy teary eyes as she nod her head eagerly, "of course I want to be married with you." They then continue huging each other. Feel so happy with the sudden news. Their live will be more perfect after this.

 

***

"I'm glad your father does n

Please log in to read the full chapter