Perfect

Perfect
Please log in to read the full chapter

Taekwoon stand there confidently as his eyes watch the door. When the mc announce the arrival of the bride, it make Taekwoon feel more excited.

Few seconds later, the door was opened. A pair of kids enter the hall with basket of rose petals in their hands. Smiling brightly and cutely to the gueats. The cute twins make the guests' hearts melt. They walk side by side with their hands throw the red petals of roses. Skillfully like they have practice. It make Taekwoon feel so proud. 

Behind those two is the young man. Walking slowly with a pair of rings on the pillow in his hands. Taekwoon just smile when he saw Sanghyuk's face. He can see how much that boy hate the idea of him as ring holder. Sanghyuk really oppose this idea but Taekwoon does not allow him to escape. Sanghyuk keep pouting as he mumbling how ridiculous that idea is. It should be Kyungsoo or Sohyun. They are more suitable he said. But, Taekwoon just told him that when he bring the rings to them, it make he feel like that boy give his blessing to them.

Sanghyuk just roll his eyes as he mumbling, "I already give my blessing." And at the end, here he is. Bringing the rings into the hall. To be truth, he feel so nervous like it is a big task and responsibility. What if he fall down while walking and lost the rings? He does not want to ruin his noona perfect wedding.  So, he need to be extra careful when walking and keep his eyes on the rings. 

Finally, Taekwoon's eyes lock at the most beautiful girl that he ever seen in his life. A princess. A queen. An angel. She look so beautiful in her white wedding dress. His mouth stretch by itself and he can't stop smiling. He feel so happy. So so happy.

Slowly his beautiful bride walk to him. He can that girl is smiling brightly under her thin veil. At that time, he feel like the time is moving so slow. He want to hold his bride's hand. He want to make her his wife. And he want to kiss her so badly. 

"Good job," Taekwoon hug the twins who finally reach him. They give a peck on his cheeks before they run toward Mrs Cha and Jaehwan. The twins then sit beside Jaehwan. While Sanghyuk stand not far from the groom. Feel glad he able to reach ther without tripping down. Taekwoon smile to that boy as he straighten up his body. Stand proudly as his eyes keep looking at the bride.

When the bride and her father reach him, standing in front of him, that man give his daughter's hand to Taekwoon. "Make sure you take care of my daughter and my grandchild. You know what will I do if you hurt her and make she cry," whisper Mr Cha when the hands are changing.

Hakyeon chuckle and shake her head when she hear the threat. "Don't worry. I promise to take care both of them. I promise," reply Taekwoon confidently. His eyes never leave his beautiful bride.

Mr Cha smile when he hear the answer. He walk down from the stage and sit beside his wife. Automatically he hold her hand tightly. They smile at each other before they look at their daughter back. Do not want to miss anything.

Taekwoon slowly open the veil, revealing the beautiful bride's face to him clearly. "You look so beautiful," whisper Taekwoon in adore. "You look handsome and charming too," whisper Hakyeon back. They stare at each other lovingly with wide smile on their face.

"Can we get going?" Sanghyuk groan in annoyance. He just want to whisper to the groom and bride who stand

Please log in to read the full chapter