Help

Perfect
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hakyeon dance alone at the middle of the dance floor. She keep moving her body ily without care of the eyes that keep watching her hungrily. Suddenly she can feel a pair of arms holding her waist. She does not care about it and just keep dancing. The other one hold her closer until Hakyeon's back touch his sturdy body. Hakyeon just keep ignoring that man. She here just to dance, not to ing.

"Hi, beautiful," said the man loudly to make sure Hakyeon hear him. Hakyeon does not reply to him as she just glance to that man. Before that man can say any other words, someone else pull her arm and slap her. That make the others stop dancing and look at them. Hakyeon sigh heavily before she look at the person who dare to slap her. "," said the girl as she glare at Hakyeon. The man who dancing with Hakyeon fastly hold the girl's hand to stop her. "Jaehwan, stop it," said the man.

"No. I need to teach her. So that she will not shamelessly seduce someone else's boyfriend just like that," said the girl who called Jaehwan.

"Hey, you shameless woman. Stop seducing my boyfriend. Don't you have any sense to not flirting with other people's man," yell Jaehwan. "Next time, you should put a banner around his head, telling that he already taken. How should I know if he already has a girlfriend or not," reply Hakyeon as she look at the girl lazily.

"How about if you two just leave right now? I want to continue dancing. The others too. They do not come here to watch this kind of drama," continue Hakyeon. "You...," the man fastly hold Jaehwan's hand and pull her away. Leaving the club. Hakyeon shrug her shoulders before she look at the dj. "Continue playing the music!" Shout Hakyeon. "Women and drama," mumble a cold looking man as he look at the dancing Hakyeon.

 

***

Hakyeon drive the car back to her house after she feel tired dancing. Suddenly, a boy run into the middle of road and stand in front her car with his arms wide open. "What the...," Hakyeon stomp on the break hardly when she saw that boy. The sound of tyres stretching can be heard loudly. The car just has few more inch to hit that boy. Hakyeon release a relief breath when she saw the boy still standing there and does not bleeding.

Hakyeon walk out

Please log in to read the full chapter