Leaving

Perfect
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Noona, can we touch your belly?" Ask Kyungsoo suddenly. Hakyeon is sitting on the sofa together as she watching television when the twins come and sit beside her. "Of course," reply Hakyeon with smile. The boy hesitately touch Hakyeon's belly and rub it softly. He then tilt his head. "Whats wrong?" Ask Hakyeon when she saw his confuse face.

"When I told Teacher Song that you are pregnant, she said it mean you are having baby in your belly. But, its not that big. Are sure he is in there? He will not fit to be there," ask Kyungsoo confusely. Hakyeon laugh when she hear that innocent question. While Sohyun also look at her unnie in curious too.

"He still small and tiny. I'm just two months. He will become bigger soon. And after nine month, he will be born and both you can see how beautiful he is," reply Hakyeon. Sohyun and Kyungsoo nod eagerly as they feel happy with that news.

"I can't wait for the baby to come out. I want to play with him and I will love him a lot," said Sohyun. "But, we still do not know if our baby is a boy or girl," told Hakyeon.

"Oh, so the baby can be a girl too? But, I want boy," pout Kyungsoo. "I don't mind," said Sohyun short. "Oh my god. You two are so cute. I love you two a lot, you know," Hakyeon hug those two tightly.

"But, noona. Is it true after you get married, you will move out from this house?" Ask Kyungsoo. Hakyeon look at the boy lovingly. "Why you suddenly ask me that?" Ask Hakyeon back. "We... we heard you talking with Woonie oppa about it. Will... will you really leave us after you two get married?" Ask Sohyun. Both of them look at Hakyeon with teary red eyes nervously. They do not want to be separate with their loving sister. They love her.

"Yes. I will leave this house after I get married," said Hakyeon. The answer make the twin cry before they run into their room before Hakyeon can continue her words.

Sanghyuk who just enter the house watch his dongsaeng run into their room. "What's wrong?" Ask him. "They ask me if I will leave the house after I got married. And I say yes," told Hakyeon before she sigh and stand up to walk toward the room. But, she stop when she saw Sanghyuk's bruise face.

"Yah, what happen to you?" Hakyeon hold Sanghyuk's chin and look at the bruise worriedly. She can see his cut lips and bruise on his cheek. "Just usual fighting. Nothing serious. But, I think better if you explain to them. They must be crying right now," said Sanghyuk that make Hakye

Please log in to read the full chapter