Change

Perfect
Please log in to read the full chapter

"What happen?" Ask Hakyeon when she saw big luggage and bags beside Sanghyuk and his siblings. She is sleeping peacefully at home when suddenly this boy call her. Asking her if she can help him or not. She who already love the twins a lot can't help but feel worry on them. She fastly drive her car to the location given by Sanghyuk. As she approach Sanghyuk's house, she saw that boy and the twin sitting at a busstop beside the road with the luggage and bags.

"My... my aunty, she... she sell the house," told Sanghyuk sadly. "I don't know how she can do that. But now, we do not have any other place to go," continue Sanghyuk. The twins already sleeping with their head on Sanghyuk's thighs.

Hakyeon who just keep silent as she thinking reply, "just stay with me." "Wha... what? I can't do that. You... you already help me and my dongsaeng for many times already. I can't give you any more trouble. Just help me to find another place to rent," reply Sanghyuk.

"Just stay with me. My house is big enough for us. I still have many unused rooms. By the way, with the twins around me make me feel not lonely. Lets go. Pity the kids. They must be so tired. You too. You have school tomorrow right," Hakyeon take the luggage and put it into the bonnet. When all bags already in the bonnet, she help Sanghyuk to lift the kids into the car.

 

***

"You still don't sleep?" Ask Hakyeon when she saw Sanghyuk is sitting at the dining table, reading. She want to check on the twins and after she walk out from their room, she saw that boy.

"Yeah. I have exams tomorrow. I need to study," reply Sanghyuk without looking at the girl.

"Don't you feel tired?" Ask Hakyeon. "I am. But, I need to study. If not, how I can change my life. How can I give a comfortable life to my dongsaeng. We're not that lucky to be born in a wealthy family. We don't have anyone else. No one can help us. I want them to study too. It mean I need to work hard for them," reply Sanghyuk with determine smile on his face. That make Hakyeon feel proud on him and feel ashame on herself who does not want to study. Who just know on using her parents' money.

"Do you want some drink? I will make it for you," offer Hakyeon. "Of course. Thanks noona," reply Sanghyuk without movind his eyes from his book. It feel quite weird with the girl there. Its feel like he has an

Please log in to read the full chapter