Twin

Perfect
Please log in to read the full chapter

Taekwoon sit in his office with his finger poking his middle of forehead, with the most serious face he ever did. He need to do another plan. On how to make the twins like him.

He has try to bribe them with presents. Give them dress, toys, chocolate, books and many other things. But its not work. At all. They just give him judgeful stare with words, "its not gonna work." While Sanghyuk smirk at him, giving 'you will not be able to get their heart' look. 

Hakyeon laugh when he whine to her that the twin really hate him and he will never able to win their heart. "You just need to be yourself. I know how kind your heart is. How soft you are with the kids. Just be yourself. My twin is not ordinary kids. They're clever," said Hakyeon.Taekwoon can feel his heart beating fast when Hakyeon praise him. How lucky he is when that girl give him chance and still love him after what he did to her.

 

Thats why Taekwoon try to use another approach. So, here he is. Fetching the twin from the kindergarten and want to spend more time with them. "Why you the one who pick us?" Ask Kyungsoo as he glare at Taekwoon. Not only him, his twin too. Teacher Song look at the twin and the man confusely. What actually happen?

Taekwoon sigh before he kneel in front them. "Because I love Hakyeon a lot. She want you to like me too. She want me to get approval from both of you and that Hyuk too. So, I'm trying my best to make you two like me," reply Taekwoon honestly. He know he can't lie in front the twin. They are too smart for kids at their age. 

 

"Thats all. Thank you," said Taekwoon to the waiter after all of them already give their order. He then look at the twin who still feel uncomfortable and awkward with him.

"Why you two look so tense?" Ask Taekwoon with smile. The twins look so adorable and cute. He really weak with cute things. "We don't like you," reply Sohyun honestly with agree nod from her twin.

"Why you don't like me?" Ask Taekwoon. He can expect that answer. He know how honest children are. "Because you make Yeonnie unnie cry," reply Sohyun."Yes. She is crying because of you. And we don't want to see her crying again. We love her. We want her to be happy," support Kyungsoo.

Taekwoon feel happy when he know how much the twin love Hakyeon. But also feel sad because they still can't accept him. "I know. I am a very bad person because I make she cry. I hurt her feeling. And I'm really sorry about that. I regret everything that I did to her. I want to change. I want to make her happy. I want to make she smile. Can you two give me chance for that? I really really love her. Please. Give me chance," Taekwoon look at the twins with honest eyes to show how sincere he is.

Kyungsoo and Sohyun look at each other as they thinking and talking in their mind. "Okay. We going to approve you. But, if you hurt our Yeonnie again, we will not allow you to get near with her. We will keep watching you," said Kyungsoo after they keep having their own telepathy conversation for few minutes.

Taekwoon smile widely before he stand up and give a peck on their cheeks. "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you so much," Taekwoon hug those two tightly with happy smile one his face. "Can't breath Woonnie oppa," mumble Sohyun against Taekwoon's shirt. While Kyungsoo just cooly pat Taekwoon's arm to reply the hug.Taekwoon fastly release the kids before he walk to his chair back.

"Wait, what did you call me?" Taekwoon look at the girl curiously. "Woonie oppa. Why? You don't like it?" Ask Sohyun worriedly.

"No. Of course I like it. I like it so much. Its so cut

Please log in to read the full chapter