Boys

Perfect
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Sanghyuk, is everything okay inside?" Ask Hongbin worriedly when that boy walk out from the principal's room. Taekwoon also there, standing handsomely beside the girl. Other girl students keep looking at him as they whispering to each other.

"Yes, I think so. Don't worry," Sanghyuk give a smile to his girlfriend. Hongbin release relief sigh when she hear the answer.

"But, why mom here? I thought its you who the one want to settle this problem?" Sanghyuk give a look at Taekwoon. "Well, I think better if your mom settle this problem. At first I thought I will ask my mother to come here too. You are lucky she is busy right now. If not, they two will team up against those women," reply Taekwoon. 

Then he look at few boys who standing not far from them. "By the way, I don't have any business with those women. Are these boys are the one?" Ask Taekwoon with his eyes keep looking at the boys. "Yes, they are," Sanghyuk look at the boys too.

Taekwoon walk closer to them, inspecting their face one by one. "Whats wrong with you, ahjussi?" Ask Jaehyuk with weird look. "Whats wrong with me? You. All of you," reply Taekwoon as he look at all of them.

"First question, how do you know that Sanghyuk stay with that girl?" Taekwoon start his interrogation. "Why should we answer you?" Minsoo just give his smug face. Try to tell Taekwoon that he does not scare with him.

Taekwoon smirk before he hold that boy's collar and pull him closer harshly. "Maybe in here I can't do anything to you. But, just wait. When all of you walk out from this school, I will make sure you know who I am," said Taekwoon coldly with deadly glare. His glare make the boys flinch in scare. Taekwoon release the collar before he repeat the question again, "how did you know Sanghyuk stay with that girl?"

"We... We follow them from the cafe and saw they enter the house together," reply Jaemin honestly. Taekwoon nod his head in satisfy with the answer.

"How about the rumours about that girl like to sleep with different men everyday?" Taekwoon continue interrogate them. "That... emm...," Jaemin stutter as he look at his friends.

"That what?" Taekwoon cross his arms impatiently waiting for the answer. "I... My sister told me about her," reply Jinu. He fastly look down to avoid that man's glare. "Emm she saw her face when I look at the picture of Sanghyuk and that girl that I took before they enter the house," continue Jinu without being asked by Taekwoon.

"What's your sister's name?" Ask Taekwoon. "Emm Bae Jiyoo," reply Jinu. Taekwoon try to remember that about that girl. He think that girl is one of the girls who try to seduce him and of course got rejected. And she is the one who got beat by Hakyeon before. But he does not know that.

"Next, how about the pregnancy?" Taekwoon continue ask questions. "That, my cousin told me. His name is Lee Minhyuk," re

Please log in to read the full chapter