Babysitter

Perfect
Please log in to read the full chapter

“So, can you tell me who is that boy?” Ask Jaehwan softly, worried the professor will hear her. “What boy?” Ask Hakyeon back without looking at that girl and just keep looking at the professor. Its funny that they actually are classmates but they never know each other.

“Don’t tell me you are interested on him?” Hakyeon glare at her. “Well, maybe. He’s so cute,” reply Jaehwan as she give a shameless smile. “He is four years younger than you. He still a kid,” said Hakyeon.

“I don’t mind. He will be an adult too. I can see how handsome and hot he will be,” reply Jaehwan. She look up as she imagine his face and figure years later. 'You think I will allow you,' said Hakyeon in her mind with deadly glare at the girl.

Both of them walk out from the college side by side. Since that day, they become closer as Jaehwan keep sticking with that girl. Hakyeon look at the girl who shamelessly enter her car without asking for her permission first. Hakyeon roll her eyes before she enter the car too. “Get out,” said Hakyeon as she glare at the girl beside her. “Please send me home,” Jaehwan give puppy eyes to her. Hakyeon sigh heavily as she roll her eyes in annoyance. 

Hakyeon answer her phone when its ringing. “Noona, can you help me?” Ask the caller. “No,” reply Hakyeon fastly. “Please pick up the twin at the kindergarten. I’m working right now. Please. I’ll pay you,” coax Sanghyuk. He got a new job thank to Hakyeon. She recommend him to work at a café own by her friend. Not her friend actually, its her. But, she does not tell Sanghyuk that.

“You already get the babysitter?” Ask Hakyeon. “Yes, I am. I will send you the address and please send them there,” reply Sanghyuk. Hakyeon sigh before she end the call.

 

***

Hakyeon stop the car in front of the kindergarten. She can see the kids leaving the kindergarten with their parent. She then walk out from the car and enter the kindergarten. “Hakyeon noona,” call Kyungsoo when he saw that girl. “Unnie,” call Sohyun as she wave her hand. “Yo twin. Lets go,” said Hakyeon as she look at those two.

“I’m sorry. But, who are you?” ask the teacher as she look at

Please log in to read the full chapter