Chapter 7

Closed In

 

            “I love you,” I whispered again as I kissed his neck for the umpteenth time, “I love you,” I said again, repeating my actions again and again. I’d been doing this for the past… half hour or so.

We were seated on the floor against a wall – me straddling Jjong, lying on his chest with my head resting on his shoulder and him with his arms wrapped around my waist, one rubbing loose circles on my lower back.

“You know I didn’t mean it right,” I whispered quietly, unable to bring my voice any higher, “when I said I hated you? I swear I didn’t mean it…” He turned his head slightly to look at me.

“Don’t cry,” He moved his hand to wipe away a stray tear and spilled over, “I know you didn’t mean it – you repeating ‘I love you’ for the past half hour has pretty much renounced it anyway.” I gave a small smile and closed my eyes. “You know I didn’t mean what I said either right?” he asked quietly, I nodded and hummed softly to let him know I knew, and he was forgiven.

“Kiss me,” I said, making sure it was more of a command than a request. I moved my head off his shoulder to face him. He didn’t hesitate to pull me closer and connect our lips. I smiled, leaning in farther until his head touched the wall behind him. The kiss wasn’t rushed or greedy, just simple. Our lips moving slowly, peacefully; after a short while I pulled and way, taking a deep breath and settling back down to rest my head on his shoulder, closing my eyes. He moved the hand that was on my back to my hair, combing his fingers through it.

“Why now? Why did we decide this now of all times?” he asked out of the blue, I opened my eyes and looked up at him.

“We had all the time in the world before Jjong; we didn’t need to tell each other. Now though… if we didn’t we might never have. I guess being in this situation pushed the feelings to the surface.” I said thoughtfully, he nodded and hummed in approval of my answer.

“I’m glad we got this out then.” I smiled and move again to peck his lips before moving my head down just as quickly.

“Me too.” I paused for a moment, “I love you,” I felt his chest shake as he chuckled lightly.

“I love you too.” He replied, turning his head and kissing my hair. “I mean it.”

“I know.”

---

 “Eight – new suit; clubs.” Jjong announced, placing down an eight of hearts. I stared at the card, for a moment forgetting what we were doing.

“Jjong,” I said looking up, to see he was already looking at me, “Kiss. Now.” Not waiting to be told twice, he leaned over and pulled me toward him until our lips met.

So now we’re playing cards again. Crazy Eights actually – there was no way would could play a game with actually skill considering every few minutes we throw ourselves at each other. It’s really hard to concentrate when you have your new-found love sitting right in front of you, just sitting there, with bruised lips – and a few bruises in other places, but, we let bygones be bygones.

So, the game goes like this; Eight cards are dealt to each player. The remaining cards of the deck are placed face down at the center of the table – our case floor. The top card is then turned face up to start the game.

Then a bunch of extra rules I’m not going to list, but to make it easy, UNO is based on this game – minus some of the retarded color card crap rules they threw in – so I’m sure you get how it’s played. Only problem is, we can’t really go two or three turn without attacking each other’s lips.

“Hmm, my turn.” I said, breaking out kiss, pushing his shoulders to put him back on his side.

“I think I said spades.” I raised an eyebrow.

“You said clubs. Pay attention.” He smirked.

“Sorry, I’m not really paying attention to the color of the cards right now; my mind is a little preoccupied.” I gave a small smile, trying to hide my blush by changing it to a smirk.

“Fair enough.” I stated, looked down at my cards before picking a four of clubs. I looked up to see him staring at his own hand.

“Hey Jjong?” he looked up,

“Yes love?” I smiled at my new nickname.

“I love you.”

“Love you too baby.”

“Thanks darling.” We’ve gotten into the habit of using mushy couple names than our actual names. He seems to like ‘baby’, ‘love’ and ‘babe’ the most – me myself prefer ‘darling’, ‘yeobo’ or ‘sweetie’. We both use ‘honey’ though on and off.

I guess we’re doing this, knowing that we might not really get the chance to ever again – even if we get out of here soon, we can’t act this way around anyone – Jinki and Taemin always and complain about how hard it is, now I can see why.

We played through a few more turns before he called my name again.

“Baby, kiss?” I looked up at him and nodded. I crawled over the pile of cards to sit in his lap. I touched out foreheads together before for turning my head and pressing my lips to his. We’d gotten over the hungry-kiss stage, now we were just enjoying the taste of each other, kissing slowly and softly, not slopping and pressured.

“Did you hear that?” I said, breaking our kiss, cocking my head to the side to see if I could catch the noise again.

“Hmm? No, what noise? Get your lips back over here.” He said lazily trying to pull my face back to his. I let him for awhile, closing my eyes again and trying to focus on the man in front of me, but I heard the same weird echo again. I pulled apart and shook my head.

“Can’t you hear that?” he just stared at me,

“Kibum. Your lips. On mine. Now. There is no noise, calm down.” I gave him a incredulous look with one brow raised.

“Don’t you that tone with me.” I heard it again, I watched at his eyes showed recognition, “did you hear it?” he nodded, knitting his eyebrows together, giving me a confused look.

“What is it?” I rolled my eyes.

“How should I know?” All of a sudden a loud bang sounded, I turned my head to look at the wall behind me, Jjong leaned over to look past me.

“What the f-” suddenly the sound got louder, as it repeated over and over. I heard the elevator creak, I tightened my grip on Jonghyun’s shoulders, as his did on my waist.

“Jjong… What’s going on?”

“I don’t know baby.” I looked back at him and smashed my lips to his with a damn quickness. I quickly tangled my tongue with his, getting one last taste before pulling back. I pursed my lips as I stared at him, he looked so dazed.

“I love you.” He pulled my lips back to his, urgency in his motions as he realized what I was doing before. The sound continued to sound, getting louder still.

Suddenly the elevator shook violently – I bit his tongue and mumbled an apology I’m sure he couldn’t hear as the banging was suddenly too loud. But then it stopped.

 We turned our heads to look at the wall behind me again. There was a crack in the mirror. I huge- crack split it in two. Suddenly the wall caved forward. Jjong hugged me tighter in reflex, moving me off his lap to his side. He slid over so he was more in front of me; I latched onto his back, wrapping my arms around his chest.

“Jjong, what’s going –?” I was cut short by another bang. The wall caved forward again, and the glass of the mirror shattered.

I screamed.

 

 

 

 

A/N; i tried to make this abit fluffy, failing misserably mind you...

Sorry for the spelling mistakes i'm sure are there, 

electricblinger messeged me, giving the boost i needed to finish this chapter. Thank you!! i'll try to update in a more timely manner, i promise!

but it's late, so good night.