Epilogue

Closed In

 

“Kibum-hyung! Hurry up! We’ll be late – you know customs takes forever!” I heard Taemin yell form the front room, muffled by the closed bathroom door. I finished fiddling with a strand of hair before responding.

“Yeah, yeah! I’ll be right there!” I yelled back, hoping he could hear me.

I looked back to the mirror, quickly grabbing an eyebrow pencil and fixing a few imperfections, ruffled and played with my hair for a few more seconds then packed everything back up into my makeup bag. I pulled my carryon off the floor and threw the smaller bag into ii. I turned and pulled the door open, slamming my hand to the wall to shut off the lights.

When I pulled the door back I instantly smile when my eyes settled on Jonghyun’s figure.

“Hey love,” he said, pulling my into his side, walking us down the hall way, “did you really need to take that long?” he asked chuckling lightly. I nodded.

“Hey baby. And yes – yes I did.” I looked over at him with a childish smile. He nodded absent mindedly before spinning me around to face him. He quickly pushed his lips onto my, tangling our tongues soon after. My bag slipped off my should, I heard it thud to the floor as I brought my arms up to wrapped around his neck as he pulled me closer by grabbing my waist.

“Ahem. I said, let’s go.” I pulled my mouth away from Jjong’s gritting my teeth with annoyance. Jjong let out a frustrated sigh and picked my bag up for me, grabbing my hand with his free one.

Yes Umma-Taemin.” He mumbled in a mock-nagging tone as we passed him. He was standing with his hip popped, topped off with a tapping foot. I rolled my eye – I really hope that’s not how I look when I nag.

So now we’re on our way to the airport to get home, now that I’m officially clear for flying. As you might’ve guessed, we missed our intended schedule here, and a few back home, so it was kind of like a very-mini vacation. But, I’m not complaining.

It’s been about four days since the night the rest of them found out about me and Jonghyun. Nothing changed between any of us – I don’t know why I’d expected different – the only thing that changed is that Taemin and Jinki, and Jjong and I got less careful about where and when we decided to show some PDA.

Just yesterday, when we were coming back to the room from getting coffee at a place around the corner, we stopped in the middle of the lobby and just started making out. To be honest, it felt really awesome to be able to just kiss my boyfriends where ever and when ever. But eventually when a little kid asked his parents why the ‘two pretty men’ were kissing, we pulled apart.

I had leaned down to the kid and whispered in his ear like it was a big secret.

“I love this man, that’s why I kissed him – but shh, it’s a secret, and you can’t tell anyone – okay?” I put a finger to my lips and winked at him. He looked at me with wide eyes and nodded his head up and down really fast.

“I promise!” he said confidently. I smiled, and stood up straight again, motioning for me and Jjong to continue on our way. That was something I was really happy to experience – considering once we’re back home we can’t do anything like that. Ever. So it felt awesome being able to say I loved him to someone I didn’t know – even if it was a little kid.

We decided that we were going to take a flight in the early morning as to avoid as many passengers as possible. The good part about me being unable to fly is that there would be no fans to crowd us on our way there, meaning I could freely cling to Jjong’s side without any suspicious rumors starting. That also meant I could kiss him on the plane if I just so happened to want to. Which I would.

---

“Okay Kibum, put down the coffee.” Jjong said, pulling the cud from my hands and lowering it to my lap. I turned to him with pleading eyes.

“Please? Seriously! I’m going to pass out without it!” I yawned then, just to prove my point. It was four-thirty. Out plane’s been on stand-by for the past twenty minutes, putting me on edge, but also making me realize how tired I am.

“No. You’ve had like three cups, just give it a few minutes, you’ll be bouncing off the walls in no time.” He said taking it from my hands completely now, waving over a stewardess to take it away from us.

“You’re so unfair!” I whined, hiding my face against his neck.

“Why don’t you just sleep then, dummy?”

“I want to stay up with you though.” I mumbled against his skin.

“How about we both sleep then?” he answered dully. I huffed hot air pointedly right below his ear.

“But I can’t kiss you in my sleep…” I whispered letting my words hang in the air for him to absorb. After a few seconds he shivered from my words, and I smirked moving my lips along his jaw to find his. I dragged my tongue over his bottom lip, waiting for his to give in.

A few moments later, I was practically in his lap, my tongue down his throat. Seriously, he was on it so hard I thought it might rip it out – not that I’m complaining – to be honest, I was probably doing worse. I pulled back every few minutes to bite his lips, bruising them. He moved his mouth away from mine to on my neck, which he soon learned he shouldn’t do in public – the noises coming out of my mouth weren’t exactly rated G.

He moved his lips back to my eager ones for a few more minutes before pulling back abruptly. I huffed in annoyance, narrowing my eyes at him and I watched him scan the cabin before shooting his hand up.

“Miss! I think we’re going to need some coffee over here!”

 

 

 

 

a/n; I hope you all enjoyed reading this, i'm going to start posting my fluffy-but-increasingly-less-G-rated oneshots again soon! Look out for them okay?

Please remember to somment with some feedback!