Six

Love Letter

“I think I want to confess to Taekwoon,” told Hakyeon to Amber. “Really? Finally?” Ask Amber excitedly. Can’t wait to see those two become together. Hakyeon nod his head confidently. “I should do that before and now I’m already ready."

“That’s great. I can imagine how cute you two will look. Oh my god. I can’t wait. Why I feel more excited than you?” Amber put her hand on her chest. Can feel her heart beating fast for her friend. “Because not you the one who will confess. I’m freaking out right now and I’m so nervous,” said Hakyeon nervously.

“Everything will be alright. I think he like you too. So, you need to confess to know if that’s true or not,” Amber pat his shoulder softly to encourage him. Hakyeon nod his head with confident smile. “By the way, are you okay? You look quite pale,” ask Amber worriedly.

“Maybe because I'm feel so nervous right now,” reply Hakyeon. Without they realize, someone is listening to their conversation. “I can’t let him do that,” said Luna to herself, thinking what should she do to stop that confession.

 

Hakyeon walk toward the music room as he hold the letter tightly. Just now he got letter from Taekwoon, saying that he want to meet him there. He want to take this chance to confess his feeling to him. He enter the room slowly and look around. That room rarely used by the students and located quite far from other classroom. That’s why it look quite spooky and dusty. “Maybe Taekwoon's class still does not end,” Hakyeon sit on the chair and wait for Taekwoon patiently. Practicing his confession again and again.

Few minutes later he heard the sound of door lock. He look at the door and run to it fastly. “Hey, there's someone here! Let me out!” Hakyeon bang the door hardly with his other hand try to open the door. But it already lock. 

“You think Taekwoon want to meet you? You're such as shameless person,” said someone from outside the room. “Hong…. Hongbin?” Hakyeon recognize that voice. “Don’t ever think he will like you back. He will never like an evil person like you,” said Sanghyuk.

“Please, let me out. Please,” plead Hakyeon as his body start shaking. Does not why his head suddenly feel heavy and his sight become blurry.

“You’re such a . After you dump him, you want him back? So shameless,” said Jaehwan. Hakyeon does not reply anything because his head feels so heavy. He try to walk toward the window. But before he can reach it, his legs become weaker. He kneel down as he hold his heavy head. He can’t hear anything anymore. His head and eyelids become heavier. His body too.

“We will never allow you to play with his heart again. Now, you stay here forever until you dead,” said Wonshik before they all laugh and leave that room. While Hakyeon already lost his consciousness. Lying on the floor as he sweating badly.

 

“Why you here?” Ask Amber when she saw Taekwoon walk out from the library. “I’m just send the books that I borrow. Why?” Ask Taekwoon back. Can't understand why she ask her that question.

“Aren’t you give letter to Hakyeon and ask him to meet you at music room?” Amber give confuse look to that boy. “Letter? No, I don’t,” Taekwoon shake his head, also feel confuse.

Both of them walk toward the music room fastly. “Hakyeon,” call Taekwoon as he try to open the door. Amber look inside the room through the window and saw her friend lying on the floor unconsciousness. “Hakyeon!” call Amber worriedly.

“He’s not in good condition,” told Amber that make Taekwoon become more worried. He fastly kick the door opened. “Hakyeon,” Taekwoon kneel beside that boy and look at him worriedly. He hold both his cheeks to wake him up. He can feel how hot that boy is. He fastly lift Hakyeon and bring him toward toward the infirmary room with Amber follow them closely from behind.

 

“How is he?” Ask Taekwoon worriedly as he look at Lay. “He’s fine. Just having fever. That’s why he fainted,” told Lay after he check on that boy. “Thank you hyung,” said Taekwoon. Lay nod his head before he leave the room. Want to continue his call with his boyfriend.

“If not you who give that letter to him? Who?” Amber look at Taekwoon. That boy read the letter that he get from Hakyeon’s grip. “I might know who,” reply Taekwoon before he look at the sleeping boy. He then sit beside that boy and rub his hairs softly with his other hand hold his hand.

“Who?” Ask Amber, try to hold her anger. Whoever did this to her friend, she will kill them. "My friends," reply Taekwoon in disappointment. He know he should not think bad about his friends. But he know they already become blind because of Luna's words. They saw Hakyeon as the bad guy in this story. 

"But, why?" Amber can't understand why those boys did that to her friend. Taekwoon take a deep breath, "because of Luna. She tell them that Hakyeon like to bully her."

"Wha... She really too much. I thought she just said that Hakyeon is annoying to her friends. I don't know she tell that to your friends too. Hakyeon does not tell me that," Amber stand up as she breath heavily. Try hard to hold her anger. 

"Let send Hakyeon home," Taekwoon put his arm under Hakyeon's legs while another around Hakyeon's shoulder before he lift that boy. He feel so sad when he saw how pale the boy look. "I'm sorry," whisper Taekwoon sincerely before he walk toward his car with Hakyeon in his arms. He really feel disappointed to himself because he fail to protect Hakyeon from his own friends.