Five

Love Letter

"Whats wrong honey? You look sad," ask Mrs Cha when she sit beside that boy on the bed. Hakyeon sigh heavily before he lie down with his head on his mother's laps. "Mom, am I an annoying person? I know I like to talk, but is it really annoying?" Ask Hakyeon without looking at that woman. Mrs Cha who caressing his hairs look at him shockly.

"Of course no. You're not annoying. Well maybe sometimes, but you're not really annoying," reply Mrs Cha that definitely not helping. "That's really not helping at all," said Mr Cha as he enter the room and sit on the chair in front those two. Mrs Cha just give innocent smile at her husband. "I'm just kidding. You're not annoying. You're the most sweetest kind boy that I know," said Mrs Cha before she give a peck on Hakyeon's cheek.

"By the way, who told you that? Is that Taekwoon boy?" Ask Mrs Cha curiously. Hakyeon fastly sit up and shake his head. "No, of course no. I ask him the same question and the answer is quite similar to your answer," deny Hakyeon. He then blush when he realise the look given by his parents.

"You like him?" guess Mr Cha. "Well, yes I am. But, I don't know him," reply Hakyeon with a pout. "Awww I think he like you too. If he not, he will just let you walk into this house by yourself. But, he lift you and send you until in your room. He's such a sweet guy," reply Mrs Cha. "You two are so cute together," continue her with loud squeal, fangirling over those two. Mr Cha shake his head as he roll his eyes.

"By the way, who said like that about you? Let me kill that person," ask Mrs Cha again. Hakyeon look down as he feel hesitate to tell his parents or not. "You know you can share everything with us. Except if you did some crimes," said Mr Cha to coax his son. Hakyeon take a deep breath before he told his parents about Luna.

"That . That kind of person is someone that we really need to avoid. In front us, act like an angel. And when we turn our body around, they are the first one who will attack us. You should stop be her friend Hakyeon," said Mr Cha with frown when he know what actually happen. He really does not like what he just heard.

"But, its better to keep her close. Have you heard keep your enemy closer. So that you know what her next plan to you. But, don't trust her. Never trust her words because whatever she said will be use against you," advice Mrs Cha.

"Are you talking from your experience?" Ask Mr Cha with knowing smirk. "Yes, I am. Urghh when I think what happen before make me feel angry," reply Mrs Cha with angry annoying face. "What happen? What happen? Tell me," Hakyeon look at his parents excitedly.

"Well, its not about my love story but my bestfriend's story. He like a girl and always stalk her which he always drag me with him," Mrs Cha start the story. "Yeah and make me think you two are in relationship," Mr Cha huff and cross his arms. His wife giggle before she give a peck on his cheek. "Now you know that we're not in that kind of relationship and will never be like that. Daehyun is my best friend. Only that," said Mrs Cha.

"Emm next," Hakyeon can't wait to hear what happen next to his mother's friend. "Well, its turn out that the girl also like him and she always put love letters in his locker. But, weirdly it never reach to him," continue Mrs Cha.

"How can?" Hakyeon look at his mother curiously. "Its turn out one of the girl's friend also like my friend. She the one who throw the letters away before he can read it," told Mrs Cha. Hakyeon gasp when he know what actually happen to the letters. “We both overheard her conversation with her friends on what she did. Then I ask the girl who like my friend about the letters and she admit that she always give him letters. So, I ask her to give another letter to my friend by herself. That how they finally together,” continue Mrs Cha.

“How about her friend?” Ask Hakyeon. “Well, your mother here and that girl tied that shameless girl at the university flag pole,” told Mr Cha. Hakyeon look at his mother in shock. “That why you can’t blame me when I make troubles because its all come from you mom,” said Hakyeon that earn slap at his shoulder. “Yeah, I hate to admit but its true. But, thanks god you have your father’s heart not me. If I’m in your shoes, I already beat her half dead,” support Mrs Cha that make Hakyeon and his father laugh.

“Don’t think about her too much. Think about yourself first. About Taekwoon. Be a man and ask him out. Confess to him,” advice Mr Cha. “Yeah, don’t be like your dad here. I’m the one who force him to confess to me,” tease Mrs Cha.

“Hey, I just want to wait for a right time. But you the one who can’t keep patient,” Mr Cha pout and cross his arms cutely. “Oh my god, you’re so cute. This why I fall in love with you,” his wife put her hands on his cheeks and continue fangirling over him. Hakyeon just giggle as he watch his parents cute action.

“You need to sleep now. You still have school tomorrow. Good night,” said Mrs Cha before she give a peck on his cheek. “Good night and don’t think too much,” said Mr Cha before he also give a peck on his other cheek.

“Good night,” said Hakyeon with wide smile. As his parents walk out from the room, he can hear his dad said to his mom that make he groan. “Hey y, wanna have some fun tonight.”