Eleven

Love Letter

Luna's eyes become wide when she saw a couple act lover dovey in the cafetaria. Hakyeon and Taekwoon sit side by side as they holding hand. With Amber sitting in front them. Then she saw the boys walk toward them and sit with them. They talking happily that make she become more angry. Its should be her sitting there beside Taekwoon. Its should be her sitting with them. It should be her that become their attention. Not Hakyeon. Not Hakyeon.

Luna walk toward her friends before she throw her bottle on the table and sit in front them angrily. "Whats wrong with you?" Ask Soojung as she look at that angry girl. Sulli who still feel shock rub her chest as she look at the girl.

"Hakyeon," said Luna as he breath heavily. "Whats wrong with him?" Ask Sulli. "He ruin everything. They already know about my plan. Damn it," told Luna as she slam the table hardly.

"So, what do you want to do right now?" Ask Sulli. Luna keep silent for a while. Thinking about the next plan. "I will do anything to take Taekwoon away from him."

 

Hakyeon walk back from the shop with few plastics in his hands. His mother asked for his help to buy some groceries. He waiting for the light to change beside the road patiently. And when it did, he start walking across the road.

When he almost reach at the other side, he can feel someone hold his arm and pull him until he fall down on the ground. He groan in pain as he inspect his wound palm. He can hear the boy beside him cursing.

When he look up, he can see that boy is looking at a car that already far from them. "Are you okay, Hakyeon?" That boy look at him. That when he realise who is the one that help him.

"Yes, I'm fine. Thank you for helping me, Hongbin," Hakyeon smile at the boy. Hongbin just nod his head before he stand up, brushing his dirty pants. Hakyeon also stand up, holding the groceries tightly.

"Thank you again, Hongbin. If not because of you, I don't know what will happen to me," Hakyeon bow to that boy in grateful. "Its nothing, Hakyeon. Just make it as the payment for what have I did to you before. Bye, Hakyeon. Be careful in your way home," Hongbin smile back before he turn his body and walk away.

"Bye. You too be careful," shout Hakyeon before he also continue walking back home.

"He's quite beautiful," mumble Hongbin. Suddenly feel regret to bully that beautiful boy before. Who know maybe the story will change little bit if he treat him better.

 

While at another place, a girl slam the steering hardly. Feel angry because she fail to kill that boy. But she will never give up. She will try again until that boy die. She will kill him. Yes, she will.