Four

Love Letter

"Hakyeon, where were you yesterday? I wait for you at the gate for long time. But you don't appear," said Luna when she sit beside Hakyeon.

"I'm sorry Luna. When I leave your class, I fall down and hurt my ankle. So, I went to infirmary and forget to tell you," reply Hakyeon as he give apologies look. He really try his best to act like usual with her. Really try his best even when he feel really hurt.

"Really? Are you okay? Oh my god, look how swollen its become. It must be hurt," Luna look at Hakyeon's ankle with wide eyes. 'But it not as hurt as my heart when I know what you actually think about me,' reply Hakyeon in his mind.

"It will be fine soon. Just I can't use my foot for a while. So, we can't go back together as usual. Someone will send me home," told Hakyeon.

"It okay. By the way, I need to go now. I need to meet someone. Bye," Luna stand up and leave that boy alone. Hakyeon sigh heavily and look at the girl sadly. He really thought her as his friend but its look like she does not feel the same as him.

"Hey, just forget about her. You still have me right," said Amber after she sit beside her friend and put her arm around his shoulder.

"But, why?" He ask the same question to Amber. Yesterday, when Hakyeon told her about Taekwoon  he told her that he crying. That lead to the confession on what he heard from the conversation between Luna and Taekwoon's friends. Amber already can expect that girl has hidden intention toward her friend. She never like her actually even when they know each other since middle school. She can see that girl always feel jealous with Hakyeon. She always want what Hakyeon want and its look she still does not change.

"Maybe she crazy. So, how long you want to keep acting in front her?" Ask Amber. "Until she told me everything," reply Hakyeon.

 

"He what? How dare he do that to you?" Said Sanghyuk when Luna told them that Hakyeon leave her alone and make she wait for hours. When actually she just wait for him for just few minutes or maybe less. When she can't find Hakyeon at the entrance, she just go back home. Here she said that she wait for him for hours.

"After he ask you to go back with him, he just left you. So terrible," support Hongbin as he frown.

"Well, maybe he has some emergency and forget to tell me," said Luna with pity forced smile at those boys. Act so innocent. "But still he need to call you and inform you about it. Not let you wait for hours there," said Jaehwan angrily.

"Maybe be really like to make people wait just like what he did to Taekwoon," support Wonshik. Taekwoon clench his fist as he feel so angry with his friends. How dare they talk like that about Hakyeon. While this girl who act like an angel make he feel like want to throw up. He can see clearly how fake that smile and laugh is. He definitely does not like it.

"So, you wait him for hours?" Ask Taekwoon for confirmation. "Yes I am. I think I got back at almost 3.30," lie Luna.

"Really? I think I'm leaving school at that time too but I don't see you at the entrance. If I saw you maybe I can give you a lift," said Taekwoon that make Luna look down as she try to find excuse. "Emm maybe I already go back home at that time," reply Luna before she release awkward laugh. Taekwoon just nod his head even when he know it all lie.

 

"Luna, can you give this letter to Hakyeon," Taekwoon give a letter in blue envelope to her. "Of course," reply Luna. She take the letter with smile on her face. "Thank you," Taekwoon turn around and walk toward his class back. Leaving the letter in that girl's hand.

Luna clench the letter angrily as she glare at the boy. Why he still does not give up? She is here. She also beautiful. Much more beautiful than Hakyeon. So why he need to choose him over her. She huff before she look at the letter and  smirk.

"This will never reach Hakyeon's hand. This will be in the dustbin same as the others," said Luna before she tear the letter into pieces and throw it into the dustbin. She walk away in satisfy. She will never allow they both together. Taekwoon will be her. 

"So, that why Hakyeon does not appear that night," said Taekwoon to himself before he walk back to his class. Fell angry to that girl but also feel glad. His heart become lighter when he know Hakyeon does not ignore his letters and like him too. It time to clear up everything with him.

 

Hakyeon look down as he cry. Again. He is walking toward infirmary room to change his bandage when he accidently heard Luna talking withTaekwoon's friends. On how much they hate him. How bad he is. How terrible he is. He stand outside the class without moving and hear everything that they said. Now he know what actually that girl thought about him. He just an annoying person who like to bug and disturb her. Who like to force her doing something that she never like. Who like to give her troubles.

"You're crying again," said Taekwoon when he stand in front that boy. Hakyeon fastly wipe his tears before he give soft smile to Taekwoon. "Where you want to go?" Ask Taekwoon. He does not want to ask what happen because he already know. He heard everything what those people said and he hate them so much.

"Infirmary room. I need to change my bandage," reply Hakyeon with hoarse voice. "If that so, let me send you there," said Taekwoon before he lift Hakyeon again. Hakyeon automatically put his arms around Taekwoon's neck. He already become used with that action. "Lets go, my princess," Taekwoon give a smile to the boy in his arms before he walk toward the infirmary room.