Nine

Love Letter

“Where we want to go, honey?” ask Mr Jung curiously without looking at his wife. “Taekwoon’s boyfriend’s house,” reply Mrs Jung.

Her husband look at her in shockly with the answer before he pay his attention to the road back. While Taekwoon already smile shyly when he heard his mother said they are going to his boyfriend’s house. His boyfriend’s house. His boyfriend. Hakyeon is his boyfriend. They are going to Hakyeon’s house. So, its mean Hakyeon is his boyfriend. Hakyeon accept his confession and they are officially together. So, Hakyeon is his boyfriend and he is Hakyeon's boyfriend. He already has a boyfriend. And his boyfriend is his crush. Oh my god. He feel so so happy. Absolutely happy.

“No need to look so happy, Taekwoon. You scare me," Mrs Jung look at her son in terrify. Mr Jung just smile when he saw his son's face through the mirror.

Mrs Jung ring the bell when they arrive at Cha’s house. “I don’t know why I feel nervous. Suddenly,” Mr Jung put his hand on his chest. Can feel his heart beater faster. Mrs Jung and Taekwoon look at each other as they give knowing smile.

Few seconds later, someone open the door for them. “Hello, uncle, aunty. Good evening,” greet Hakyeon as he bow slightly to Taekwoon’s parent. “Hi, Taekwoon,” Hakyeon give a beautiful smile at Taekwoon.

“Hi, Hakyeon. You look beautiful tonight. Like usual,” said Taekwoon that make Hakyeon smile shyly as he look down. While Mrs Jung is giggling and her husband is groaning. Can’t believe his son can talking sweet like that. So cringe.

“Please come in, uncle, aunty,” invite Hakyeon as he lead them into the house. “They look so sweet together. Don’t you think so,” whisper Mrs Jung as she continue fangirling over the kids. Mr Jung just roll his eyes. But he admit those kid are so cute.

Mr Jung look around the house and his steps stop when he saw a couple stand not far from him. The woman open her arms as she pout. “Don’t you miss me, Daedae,” said Mrs Cha. “Yeon ah,” Mr Jung approach the girl as he open his arms and hug the woman tightly.

“I miss you too,” they keep hugging each other that make two pairs of eyes glare at them. But they keep hugging for few moments that make those two can’t keep their patient anymore. “Okay, that enough,” Mrs Jung pull back her husband. “Stop hugging my wife,” said Mr Cha as he also pull back his wife.

“Why? I miss her so much,” said Mr Jung as he pout. “Its okay. We’ll continue it later. Lets have dinner first,” Mrs Cha hold Mr Jung’s arm and pull him toward the dining table as both of them talking. “Yah!” Mr Cha and Mrs Jung shout as they look at those two angrily. While Taekwoon and Hakyeon just laugh, watching their parents’s actions.

 

“I really don’t know we are going to your house. If I know I will bring you presents. A lot of its. Its been long time we don’t see each other. I miss you so much,” Mr Jung look at his bestfriend with wide happy smile. They are sitting side by side, holding hands tightly with Mrs Jung and Mr Cha glaring at them.

“Well, I met Haeri in the mart last week. I don’t want her to tell you because I want to give you surprise,” reply Mrs Cha. “By the way, I never thought that Taekwoon is your son,” continue Mrs Cha.

“Well, the world is small. Its look like we will be a family soon,” reply Mr Jung. “Yes, we will. And our children’s love story is quite same as yours,” said Mrs Cha.

“Yeah, I know. But, its look like they already settle their problems,” support Mr Jung.

“I know you two miss each other so much. But, can you two stay away from each other?” said Mr Cha before he pull his wife away from her bestfriend and make she sit beside him. While Mrs Jung sit beside her husband before she pinch his arm angrily. “I know you two are best friend. But, no need to sit so close like that. I’m jealous,” scold Mrs Jung with pout.

“Aigoo, you know you don’t need to worry and jealous on us,” said Mr Jung before he give a peck on his wife’s cheek. “I know. But still,” reply Mrs Jung as she give soft smile to her husband before she look at the other couple in front her. She can see the woman is coaxing her husband too.

“Wait, where’s the boys?” Ask Mrs Jung when she can't see Taekwoon and Hakyeon anywhere. “I think they at the backyard. And we need to talk about them," said Mrs Cha with weird sneaky smile.

 

Taekwoon and Hakyeon sit side by side on the swing as they holding hands. With Hakyeon's head on Taekwoon's shoulder. They are talking on random thing before they keep silent for a while, enjoying the night breeze.

"Hakyeon," call Taekwoon that earn a hum from that boy before he look at him. "You are the best thing that I ever had. For me, you are the most beautiful sweetest person. First time I saw you, I know I want you to be mine. Someone bubbly and kind. I love you, Hakyeon. Love you so much. Even when I already told you everything in the letters, but I want to tell you again. How great you are for me. How beautiful you are for me. How perfect you are for me. Nothing better than you for me. Cha Hakyeon, will you be my boyfriend? Again?" Said Taekwoon that make Hakyeon's eyes twinkling in happiness with his mouth stretch wider. Smiling so bright and wide.

Hakyeon then hold both of Taekwoon's hand before he kiss it lovingly. "You also the best thing ever that happen for me. You also perfect for me. I never thought that I will able to gain your attention. Able to gain your love. But, I'm wrong. You love me and I love you too. Love you so much. And I will make sure we will be together forever. For your question, yes. Of course I want to be your boyfriend," reply Hakyeon that make Taekwoon smile widely.

"May I?" Ask Taekwoon. Hakyeon smile shyly before he nod his head. Taekwoon cup Hakyeon's face before he slowly lean forward to capture Hakyeon's lips. While the other boy wait for their lips to touch. Their hearts are beating so fast. When their lips touched, they feel so happy that make they smile in the kiss.

They stare at each other lovingly after the kiss. "I love you," whisper Hakyeon with their nose still touch each other. "I love you too," whisper Taekwoon before they crash their lips again. Kissing slowly and sweetly.