Seven

Love Letter

Taekwoon poke his food as he try to keep his anger. Today Hakyeon does not come to school because of yesterday incident. He can see his friends are talking like nothing happen. He know his friends are the one who lock Hakyeon in the music room. Hakyeon does not tell him anything, but he know.

"Taekwoon, are you okay?" Wonshik look at Taekwoon worriedly. That boy just reply his question with a glare that make he become scare little bit. Taekwoon then look out the window when he saw a girl walk toward them.

"Hi guys," greet her with innocent sweet smile. "Hi, Luna," greet the boys back, except Taekwoon who roll his eyes when he heard the girl's voice. "So hypocrite," mumble Taekwoon. He fastly stand up and leave when the girl sit in front him. He does not want to see her face at all.

"What's wrong with him?" Ask Luna with her eyes follow the boy until he walk out from the cafetaria. The boys just shake their head and shrug their shoulders. Do not know why their friend act like that.

 

"Hakyeon, are you okay?" Ask Taekwoon as he sit beside the boy on the bed. After school end, he went to Hakyeon's house to visit him. "Better than yesterday," reply Hakyeon as he give weak smile to his crush. Taekwoon then rub Hakyeon's hairs softly and look at the boy lovingly. 

Then, he hold Hakyeon's hand with his other hand tightly. "I'm sorry," said Taekwoon that make Hakyeon look at him confusely. "For what?" Ask Hakyeon. "For everything. I know my friends are the one who responsible in this. They lock you in the music room. Am I right?"

Hakyeon look down when he heard his question. He does not want to tell Taekwoon because he does not want to destroy their friendship. They are Taekwoon's friends. "Well, even without they doing that to me, I will get sick too. I'm already sick even before I went into that music room. So, its not their fault," reply Hakyeon with smile. Before Taekwoon can open his mouth to argue, Hakyeon stop him. "No need to be angry at them. I don't want your friendship got destroyed because of me. Okay?" Coax Hakyeon that make Taekwoon nod his head softly even when he does not agree with him.

"By the way, I need to give you something," Taekwoon take out a box from his bag and give it to Hakyeon. "What's this?" Ask Hakyeon curiously. "Letters. You can use your free time to read all of it," reply Taekwoon.

"Letters?" Hakyeon open the box and saw quite many of pink letters. "From who?" Hakyeon look at the boy. "From me," reply Taekwoon as he rub his neck shyly. "But, its so many," Hakyeon admit he feel quite touch when he get the letters. "Actually, these letters I wrote since few months ago. I thought you get my letters but you don't. So, I wrote it back and give it to you by myself," told Taekwoon.

"What do you mean?" Ask Hakyeon as he can't understand. "I always give you letters through Luna. I thought she give you the letters, but she tear it and throw it away. That why I want to give you these letters back. I want you to know my true feeling at you," reply Taekwoon with shy smile. Hakyeon blush as he also smile shyly. "Okay, I will read all of it. Thanks Taekwoonnie."

"You're welcome. Emm I think I need to go now. My mother want me to accompany her to buy something. So, I leave first," said Taekwoon before he stand up.

But Hakyeon fastly hold his hand and pull him down that make he sit on the bed back. With their face quite close to each other. Hakyeon then lean forward and give a peck on Taekwoon's cheek. "Thank you for visiting me and also these presents. You're so sweet," said Hakyeon as he look down to avoid Taekwoon's stare.

"You're welcome. But, maybe next time you can give me a kiss here," Taekwoon point at his lips that make Hakyeon blushing more. "Yah, ert. You said you need to go back now. So go," Hakyeon push Taekwoon softly.

Taekwoon smile before he cup Hakyeon's face and kiss his forehead lovingly. "Bye and rest well," they stare at each other lovingly for a while before Taekwoon stand up and leave the room as he walk backward. Does not want to break their stares. Hakyeon give a flying kiss and wave his hand before Taekwoon close the door. He smile widely before he look at the letters in the box on his laps. He take one of it and open it. He read every words in the letter and his smile become wider as he feel so happy.

 

"Mom, which one that you want?" Taekwoon hold two meat with different brand. "The left one," reply Mrs Jung. Taekwoon nod his head before he put the meat at his right hand at its place back and put the other meat in the trolley.

"I want to buy some fruits too. Your father love to eat fruit at evening," Mrs Jung walk toward the fruits section. Taekwoon just follow her as he push the trolley.

"Taekwoon, is that you?" Ask someone that make he stop his steps and look at his left. "Oh, aunty. What are you doing here?" Ask Taekwoon when he saw Mrs Cha walking toward him. "Well, I need to buy groceries for our stomach. How about you?" Ask Mrs Cha back. "Same as you. Just I accompany my mother," reply Taekwoon.

"Oh my god, you're such a good son. Your mother is so lucky to have you as her son. By the way, where's your mother?" Mrs Cha look around to find Taekwoon;s mother even when she does not know her face.

"Taekwoon, why you do not follow me? I'm talking alone like crazy people you know," nag Mrs Jung as she walk toward her son. She stop her steps when she saw a woman beside his son. "Seungyeon?" Mrs Jung look at the woman shockly also happily. "Haeri? Oh my god, is that really you?" Mrs Cha walk closer to that woman and hug her tightly.

"Its been long time we don't see each other," continue Mrs Cha without releasing the hug. "Yeah, I thought you live at Itaewon. What are you doing here?" Ask Mrs Jung when she break the hug and look at the woman.

"We move here few years ago. Haejeon got transfer here," told Mrs Cha. "Wait. So, Taekwoon is your son and Daehyun?" Ask Mrs Cha when he realise about it.

"Yes, he is. Daehyun must be so happy when he know that I met you. He miss you so much," Mrs Jung hold Mrs Cha's hand tightly. "I miss him too. How about if I invite all of you to my house. To suprise him," suggest Mrs Cha. She really love to suprise her bestfriend.

"Good idea," support Mrs Jung.