Two

Love Letter

Taekwoon drive the car as he sometimes look at Hakyeon, checking if he still crying or not. “What’s wrong, Taekwoon?” Ask Hakyeon when he realise Taekwoon keep glancing at him. “Nothing,” Taekwoon shake his head and give all of his attention to the road. “But, can you tell me what actually happen? Why are you crying?” Ask Taekwoon curiously.

Hakyeon look down and keep his mouth close. Thinking if he should tell Taekwoon about it or not. He think if he tell him about what Luna and his friends talk about him, maybe that boy will hate him more. “Its okay if you don’t want to tell me. I understand. I should not ask you that,” said Taekwoon when he does not hear any answer from that boy.

“Am I really an annoying person? Am I a bad person?” Ask Hakyeon that make Taekwoon look at him shockly. “Why you suddenly ask me that kind of question?” Ask Taekwoon back. Hakyeon does not reply that question and just keep looking down.

Taekwoon stop his car at the red light and take this chance to hold Hakyeon’s hand while another one cup Hakyeon’s face and make that boy look at him. “Of course no. You’re the sweetest person for me. The most kind and cute boy. Don’t listen to other people. They just jealous on you to say something ridiculous like that about you,” said Taekwoon that make Hakyeon slowly smile. He can hear how sincere that boy is. “You’re perfect for me. Just ignore them. Don’t let yourself down because of those people. Okay?” continue Taekwoon. Hakyeon smile widely and nod his head for few times.

Taekwoon drove the car back when the light change. “Taekwoon, why you did not come to school yesterday? Are you sick?” Ask Hakyeon. “Just having slightly fever because I stay outside for hours at night,” reply Taekwoon as he give meaningful look at that boy.

“Why you stay ouside at night? Are you okay? Are you still feel sick? You should not come to school today and just rest at home,” said Hakyeon worriedly that make Taekwoon give confuse look at him. “What’s wrong, Taekwoon?” Ask Hakyeon when he realise that look.

“Emm Hakyeon, what are you doing at last Saturday night?” Ask Taekwoon that make Hakyeon look at him in confuse. “Well, I’m at home. Playing video games with Amber,” reply Hakyeon honestly. Taekwoon keep silent for a while as he look at the road. He stop the car in front Hakyeon’s house before he look at that boy. “Have you receive any letters?” Ask Taekwoon.

Hakyeon look up, thinking before he look at Taekwoon back. “No, I don’t,” Hakyeon shake his head. “Yeah, I have one from Mrs Bae when I got caught making poison in the lab with Amber. Oh wait. Don’t tell anyone about that. I don’t know where I put the letter and I don’t want my parents know about it. They will kill me and then torture me,” said Hakyeon. Taekwoon smile when he heard that boy’s rumble that look so cute for him.

“So, its mean you never receive any letters except from Mrs Bae?” Ask Taekwoon for confirmation. Hakyeon shake his head again. “Okay, if you said so. Let me help you,” Taekwoon he walk out from the car and run toward Hakyeon’s side. He open the door for Hakyeon and lift that boy again. “Yah, I said I totally fine. I can walk by myself,” Hakyeon try to escape from Taekwoon’s hold.

“I think its better if you stop moving or I might drop you down,” warn Taekwoon that make Hakyeon stop struggling and hold his neck tightly. “No, don’t drop me down,” Hakyeon give Taekwoon his puppy eyes. Its always work with Amber. Taekwoon look at the boy before he look away to hide his blushing face. He really need to stop himself from kissing that cute boy.

“I will not. Now, lets go,” Taekwoon bring Hakyeon toward his house. Hakyeon open the door for Taekwoon to enter the house.

“Oh my god, what happen?” Both of them can hear someone shouting as she walk toward them with a spatula in her hand. “Are you okay Hakyeon?” Mrs Cha look at her son worriedly. “What happen to your foot?” That woman look Hakyeon’s bandage ankle with wide worry eyes.

“I fall,” reply Hakyeon short. “You should be more careful. And by the way, who is this fine handsome boy?” Mrs Cha look at Taekwoon with meaningful smile.

“Hello, aunty. I'm Jung Taekwoon,” Taekwoon bow his head slightly to the woman. “You can just put me down here. I can walk to my room by myself,” Hakyeon pat Taekwoon’s shoulder softly.

“Nope, I already in your house. I should just send you to your room,” reply Taekwoon as he look at Hakyeon. Mrs Cha close with her hand to stop herself from squealing so loud. “How cute,” mumble her behind her hand.

“So, where’s your room?” Taekwoon look around the house. “Upstairs. The room with blue door,” reply Mrs Cha in behalf her son. “Please excuse us, aunty,” said Taekwoon politely before he walk toward Hakyeon’s room. "This is such a good exciting story to tell Minhyue," mumble Mrs Cha before she walk toward the kitchen back. Continue baking the cakes.

 

"Thank you for sending me home," said Hakyeon when Taekwoon already put him down on the bed safely. "You're welcome. By the way, your mom look nice. I can't believe that you said they will torture you if they know about Mrs Bae letter," reply Taekwoon as he sit beside that boy.

"You don't know her. She much more scary than my dad when she's angry. Trust me. There one time when Amber and I got caught when we tying the bullies at a tree, she make me kneel at the living room for hours while hearing she singing. Thats so terrible," told Hakyeon.

"I don't think kneeling is something difficult to do," Taekwoon look at him confusely. "Not the kneeling, but her singing," whisper Hakyeon, does not want his mother to hear him. Taekwoon laugh when he hear that. Hakyeon also laugh when he saw his crush laughing because of him.

"Emm I think I need to go now. My mother might be so worry if she does not see me when she got back home. So, bye," said Taekwoon before he stand up. "Okay. Bye, Taekwoon," Hakyeon smile brightly to that boy. Taekwoon nod his head before he turn his body to leave.

Suddenly he can feel someone hold his hand that make he turn his body to that boy back. Hakyeon pull him down and give a peck on Taekwoon's cheek. "That for sending me home and make me happy again," Hakyeon just keep looking down to hide his blushing face. He can't believe he just did that.

Taekwoon who still feel shock with the sudden kiss slowly smile before he lean forward and give a peck on Hakyeon's cheek too. "That for making my day become better," whisper Taekwoon as they keep staring at each other. "See you tomorrow, Hakyeon. You want me to drive you to school?" Taekwoon stand straight and keep looking at Hakyeon.

"No need to. I always go to school with Amber. But, maybe you can send me home," reply Hakyeon. He does not know where he get this kind of confident. "I would like to. So, see you at school. Bye," said Taekwoon before he walk out from the room and close the door softly. He then lean on the door and put his hand on his chest. His heart is beating so fast. He smile widely before he touch his cheek where he think Hakyeon's lips land. His smile become wider when he hear Hakyeon squealing inside the room. Saying how embarrassing his action is. How hot Taekwoon is. How lucky he is. And also, "I'm really really really love him so much. Oh my god, I love you Jung Taekwoon."

Hakyeon does not know that his one and only crush still standing outside the room when he keep squealing in happines. He rolls on the bed before he take his phone to call for Amber to come over. When he think back, its always Amber who come to his house. Luna also come to his house. But just for few time for school assignment. When he think about that girl, it make he become sad. But he fastly throw that thinking away because he feel more happy with what just happen. He need to tell Amber this freaking amazing stories.