Ten

Love Letter

"Sorry Hakyeon. I can't be your friend anymore," said Luna when both of them met at the roof. Only two of them. "What do you mean?" Ask Hakyeon, pretend to not understand her.

"Urgh this why I hate you. You always can't understand me," Luna roll her eyes. Now she show her true self."What I mean is, I don't want to be your friend anymore. You think I really like to be your friend? I'm just acting. I never thought you as my friend." Her words make Hakyeon look at her sadly.

"But, why Luna? Why? I thought we are bestfriend,"ask Hakyeon the question that he really want to know the answer.

"Why? You ask me why? Because I hate you," reply Luna. "Why you always get everything? Why they always adore you? Why the boys always like you? Why you? Why not me? Everything that you want, I want it too. No matter what. I will make sure you can't be happy," Luna tell Hakyeon her true feeling and intention. what she hide for long time in her heart.

"What do you mean by that? Boys? They never like me." Hakyeon can't understand her reason. Its ridiculous. "This also one of the reason why I hate you. You like to pretend that you're a kind innocent person. When we know who you actually are. They like you. How can you do not realise about it. How can you don't see it. I know you just pretend like you do not care. But, I know you know and you like the attention given by them. Am I right? What make me more angry is Taekwoon. Jung Taekwoon. Why he like you too? Why he can't like me? I'm beautiful too. Why you and not me?" Yell Luna angrily. She really feel angry and dissatisfy.

"Because I'm more beautiful than you and also better than you. For him I'm perfect," reply Hakyeon. Well, no more playing nice. "I really thought you as my friend, Luna. I really love you as my friend. But, you betray me. You pretend to be my friend when you stab me from the back. Is it really fun to do that? You think I like the attention given by those people. You know I hate it so much. But the reason that you told me all are ridiculous. You just enjoying destroying my life. Without any reason," burst Hakyeon.

"Now you're showing your true colour," said Luna as she smirk. "I never hide my true self. You know it. The other students know it. They know how I am. Taekwoon also know. Because I never pretend in front him or other people. Like what you do." Hakyeon glare at the girl angrily.

"Yeah, I like to do that. I want to make they hate you. I already gain their trust. I just need to keep play along. So, bye Cha Hakyeon. I hope I will not see your face anymore. And we are not friends anymore. I hate you a lot, Hakyeon. Hate you a lot," said Luna for the last time before she turn around and leave. Slamming the door harshly.

Hakyeon watch the closed door sadly. He love Luna. Luna is his friend. Hear it from her own mouth make he feel so sad. "Hey, don't cry. Everything is over. She end her lie by herself. Not you the one who break your friendship." A boy walk closer to Hakyeon before he hug him tightly.

"I know. But still, I'm feel sad. I don't know that how she actually think about me," reply Hakyeon as he wipe his tears that he does not realise are flowing down. "Just forget about her. You have me. Right here. Everytime. Anytime you need me, I will be there for you," said Taekwoon with his arms wrap around Hakyeon's waist. Hakyeon smile shyly before he nod his head.

"Ehem ehem," the fake cough make they realise the other's presence there. "I love to see your two act so lovey dovey in front of me. But, pity them," said Amber before she point at the other boys beside her. Hakyeon fastly push his boyfriend softly before he give apologise smile to them. While Taekwoon just put his arm around Hakyeon's waist, giving him backhug.

"Guys, introduce. This is my boyfriend, Cha Hakyeon," announce Taekwoon. "And if I know you try to hurt him again, I will kill you. No more playing nice," continue Taekwoon that make his friends nod their head.

"Hakyeon, we are sorry. We know we are too much. We should not do like that to you," apologise Wonshik as he bow to Hakyeon. Follow by the others. "We are so sorry," said them at the same times.

"I forgive you. Because you did that for Taekwoon. But..," Hakyeon sweet smile change to creepy one before he continue. "Make sure you don't do that to other people. Its not nice to bully someone and also talk bad about someone else. If I know you still doing that, I'll make you regret on it." His changes make Taekwoon's friends gasp before they nod their head eagerly.

"So y." Taekwoon give a peck on Hakyeon's cheek before he continue hugging his boyfriend. "How can that look y for you. He just threat your friends. Well, its look like love is really blind," comment Amber.

"We promise to not do like that again. We are sorry. We should not trust Luna blindly like that," said Hongbin as he rub his neck awkwardly. "We thought she is a nice person. That why we trust everything that she said," support Sanghyuk.

"Yeah, me too. I never thought she will do that to me," Hakyeon look down to hide his sad face. He then fastly change his face to happy one. "So, its mean we are good now. All of you agree if we both are together," ask Hakyeon with his arms around Taekwoon's torso.

"Yes, of course we are. We already heard everything and we are sorry," said Jaehwan with apologise smile. "No more sorry. You have been apologise for millions time already. Let just start new friendship. A better one," said Hakyeon with smile.

"We agree," support the others.

 

"Hi guys. I'm searching for all of you just now. Where are you from?" Ask Luna when Hongbin, Wonshik and Sanghyuk enter the class.

"We're from roof," reply Wonshik honestly. His answer make Luna freeze and start sweating. Feel nervous suddenly. "R...roof? For what?" Ask Luna as she give nervous smile to the boys.

"Just we want to. And we heard something interesting while we there," reply Hongbin with smirk. Luna swallow hardly before she look down to avoid the boys' glare. She know her lie has been expose. "You don't want to know what we heard about?" Ask Sanghyuk. "Emm no, its okay," reply Luna with her head still hanging low. Does not dare to face them.

Hongbin smirk before he lean forward to that girl. "You such a . How dare you use us? You think we are stupid," whisper him before he walk toward his desk. "We will never trust you anymore, Luna. You can live in your lie by yourself. We will not fall for that. You really dissapointed us," said Wonshik before he also leave to his desk.

While Sanghyuk keep glare at the girl as he try to keep his anger. He can't believe this girl lie to them. He really thought her as a good person. But its all lie. When Wonshik told them the truth, he can't believe it. But now, he know which right and wrong. He hate this girl. He hate backstabber like her. He never like hypocrite person. "I'm dissappointed with you, Luna. You're lucky we make promise with Hakyeon. If not, I will make sure everyone know about you. Stay away from us. Then you will be safe," remind Sanghyuk. He walk toward his desk before he take a deep breath. Try to calm himself.

While Luna already become restless. She already fail. Those boys already know her true intention. She can't use them anymore. Once again, she lose to Hakyeon. She crush the paper on the table as she feel so angry. "Cha Hakyeon." Its all because of him. She already able to gain their attention and also their trust. But he destroy everything. She will make sure to destroy him. She will make sure that.