Smoothies

YOU BLOOM IN ME

 

It's Jeonghan and his boyfriend's anniversary already. He's really excited because of his gift.

The moment his boyfriend opened it, he was shocked to see what it was.

"Woah.. you.. oh God.."

Jeonghan smiled when his boyfriend got a teary eyes looking at the gift.

It is..

..an empty bottle of smoothie. Straw still intact in it. It has it's label Mango smoothie.

Until Jeonghan brings out another one from his back. This time, it's an empty bottle imprinted a Strawberry smoothie.

His boyfriend didn't talk. He just stood up and sealed their lips. Full of emotion and happiness.

"I love you.. so much. Happy anniversary."

Jeonghan is crying already too. They both gave tender gazes to each other and his boyfriend was the first one to be tempted.

Jeonghan just let out a yelp when the man lift him up and led him to their bed.


 

Jeonghan is sipping on his smoothie while eating sweet popcorns. Watching the movie at the cinema..

Enjoying the taste of his strawberry smoothie, Jeonghan is so emersed in the 3D movie on the big screen in front of him.

The lights flickers in his excited eyes.

One moment, Jeonghan place his smoothie at the right side of his seat.

Without bothering to look on the newly arrive person that choose to sit on the row same to him, Jeonghan just munch on his popcorn.

The 'Woah' and 'Wow' from him made him thirsty that he needs to drink from his smoothie and because he's so focused on the movie, he grasp for his drink without looking.

He sipped..and sipped..

..until he recognized the taste.

It doesn't taste like strawberry.

So with the only light coming from the screen, Jeonghan saw that, yes, it wasn't.

His eyes widen and look at where he placed the drink earlier.

His eyes widen more when a hand lift it up and the next thing he knew is someone's already drinking it. The handsome guy beside him.

Suddenly he forgot about the movie and was emersed on the seatmate instead.

But the man's brows furrowed.

That was when Jeonghan felt nervous.

"This is not my drink.."

The handsome guy uttered..

Jeonghan gulped first and breathe.

"Uhm.. Is this your drink?"

'Dumb! Of course it is. Way to go on having no brain cells Jeonghan.'
 

"Oh..."

Was all the guy had uttered. It was a very awkward exchange of their own smoothies.

"I-I'm sorry.. I wasn't looking at--

"Yeah me too.."

An awkward laugh came out. Jeonghan can feel his heart beating fast like a bass. Until one of them said something.

"Strawberries tastes good.. nice taste buds."

Jeonghan look at him and smiled shyly..

"Oh.. Uhmm.. y-yeah they do. Mango smoothie is nice too.. is that your favorite?"

The guy chuckled softly and nod. Somehow both of them dismissed the movie and had a conversation instead.

The movie was done yet they're still together.

Both went out of the mall already and surprised when both of their cars are parked beside each other.

They earn chuckle from themselves..

Jeonghan already settle on his drive seat when he remembered something and called the guy who is waiting for him to say something.

"Hey... Uhm.. I think I forgot to tell you something."

The guy smirked manly and answered.

"Yeah. I know.. We've been talking for almost two hours already. I'm Seungcheol. Choi Seungcheol."

The latter held out his hand for a shake.

Jeonghan smiled and giggled. They definitely forgot to introduce each other's name.

He shook hands through the window and give his sweetest smile.

"Yoon Jeonghan. Nice to meet you.."
 

"Nice to meet you too Jeonghan. Can I say something?"

Jeonghan held his hand smoothly and nod.

"That indirect kiss is better than my mango smoothie.."