3 I love him

YOU BLOOM IN ME

There he is, smiling so happily with his friends. Those laugh and cresent eyes also makes me happy.

He. He makes me happy. It's ashame that all I can do is watch and stare as he move.

And here I am, sitting alone on a bench where I can have a full view of him. Luckily I've found a perfect spot to have a good view at him.. but still, it was far out of reach.





 

"W-what are you doing?"

I asked him.. heart beating at my chest so hard it pounds like a hammer. His face is an inch away from mine and I can feel his minthy breath on my own.

"What do you think so Yoon?"

He asked me with his cold deep voice. Soon, I flinched and jolted when I felt his hands on my button.

"W-wonwoo.. what is this?"
 

I asked him again with my breath hitching everytime his hands brushed on me. . What is happening?





 

"Hey Jeonghan, wanna come with us?"

Jihoon asked--a close friend.

"Where to?"

"Minhyuk's party. You know how the guy's whipped for you right? You should come."

Yeah right.. whipped culture. I'm in for a treat.

"I have a lot of things to do Ji.."

I starter to walk away but he speak again.
 

"Wonwoo will be there.."
 

I stopped. I didn't mean to, maybe it's my natural reflex whenever I hear his name..

..but still.. "I'm still not going. I wan to rest Ji. My part time is killing me."
 

Jihoon just look at me and asked.

 

"What happened?"

I have this questioning thought but then I remembered. It's Jihoon. The Lee Jihoon who can analyze every situation and mood I'm in. He's not a bestfriend for nothing.
 

"Jeonghan.. I already told you.. You'll just get hurt--
 

"I know. Thanks you for reminding me. I know."

With that, I didn't expect that it would be that shaky. I soon felt tears. them.

"Jeonghan.."

 

He draw circles on my back.. "Ji. I love him so much."

"Ssshh.. I know.. "





 

His hands, I can feel them warm on my skin.
They travelled on me like a bus and I was a road. "S-stop.."  I said. He did.. but the look on his eyes, I don't want meet them.

"Why?" He asked me. I tried to get out but he just pin me again. "What are you doing?"

"I want to stop this. You and I will regret this."
 

I said wanting to escape, but the fact that he's taller than me didn't help a bit.

"You will regret this?"

I fell silent. Why would he ask me that question?

"W-what?"
 

"Stop fighting me Yoon. I know you want this too.. just let me.."

 

"No."
 

This is crazy. Wonwoo is crazy.. so am I.
 

He suddenly moved and put my hands above my head.. I whimpered when my knuckles hit the headboard.

It was hell.. he bent down and I almost taste his lips.. but I look sideways. I just Reject it..









 

"Hey Jeonghan! Come with me!"

 

Mingyu shouted from the basketball court looking at me. I stood up and smiled at him.. but when he get in front of me, I said "No. Thanks."
 

"Yah.. you've been rejecting me eversince.. you're still not dating anyone right?"

 

The pout on his lips said it all. Mingyu is persistent.. but..

 

"Yoon."

 

We both look behind me and saw Wonwoo standing there with his jerseys on. "W-wonwoo.."


 

He look at me and then at Mingyu.
 

I felt nervous. I want to go out already. I'm not comfortable in this state.

"Hey there Wonwoo.. I just wanna ask your brother Jeonghan out for dinner."



 

Mingyu said smiling.. so much oblivious of what me and Wonwoo is.

 

"He's not coming." The smile on Mingyu's face fell and he look at me..
 

"Is your brother dating anyone Wonwoo?"
 

Mingyu asked him. They both look at me and I swear want to just shrink.

 

"No. But still he's not going out with you."

 

Wonwoo said looking at me.


 

It was sudden. Wonwoo grab my arms and drag me out of there.



 

"Jeonghan.."

He whispered on my neck because I had rejected the kiss..

 

He just called my name. My name that never been heard from his mouth eversince his mother married my father.
 

He bit a little portion on me and I moaned in agony. "No one will ever get to have you Jeonghan. No one but me."

 

And he sealed my mouth with his. It was ecstatic. Ravaging and deep. Wonwoo filled my hunger and this time, I let him..





 

"Stop it! It hurts! Let go of my arm--

 

"SHUT UP!!"

 

I did. I did shut my mouth up.. but I didn't stop crying. He's hurting me.. physically and emotionally.

 

"Stop crying Yoon."

 

But I didn't. I even let out an unstoppable sob.

"I said stop crying!"
 

He yelled. He yelled at me but I still didn't stop.  I can't. Not when it hurts.



 

"Please.. stop crying.."
 

Did I hear it right? He begged me not to cry. For what? Why?

 

I don't know the real reason why he suddenly stepped forward and reach my face.. but the way he wipe my tears, it's just making me fall and break further.
 

"Please don't cry.. I can't take it seeing you crying."

"W-what?"

 

But he didn't speak further.. he just came closer and closer and I just webt frozen. Too shock with the lips on mine.
 

"I'm sorry for hurting you.."

 

He said.. and I just found myself giving in.







 

"I love you.. "

I had whispered as he entered me. It was raw. The way he took me. I don't know what tomorrow will offer for this forbidden love but if I only have tomorrow with him, I would rather have it tonight.
 

"I love you too.. more than you know."

 

He whispered at me before kissing my lips as he penetrated.


 

This love, it's wrong.. however, I don't want it to be right.