Through

YOU BLOOM IN ME

The rain was so hard that Hoshi has to stop on a waiting shed outside his university. 

He was just there sitting with his headset on. 

Until he saw the rain slowly getting heavier. The white surroundings made him shiver.. his jacket helped a bit somehow. 

"What a joke."

He said when he didn't find his umbrella. Not even a raincoat. Then he remembered that he left it back home. 

He was just there singing boringly as the rain pours on the cold pavement. 

One moment after, he saw someone drenched in the rain, walking across the road without really caring about the crossing cars and vans. 

Until Hoshi got up from his seat when he saw a track, going so fast and is gonna hit the long haired guy while crossing the road. 


He ran as quick as he can to push the latter away and save him.

He felt their body crashed with each other as the track pass by them so loud and fast. 

They found themselves lying on the grass at the sidewalk where they both fell and now Hoshi is drenched on the rain already too. 

He groaned because of the pain he felt on his hand which is now either side of the other presence beneath him.


"A-are you alright?"


Hoshi asked as he slowly raise his head and gape at the person below him.

"Jeonghan?"

He asked almost not believing who he had just save. 

It's been what, a year already when they last saw each other. Hoshi just can't believe who it is.. 


But the brunette just stood up and left the baffled Hoshi.


When the latter seemed to recover from what just happened, he got up and run to grab Jeonghan's hand. 

This time, the rain is still heavy. The strong wind is getting colder and the sound of Hoshi's heartbeat is getting louder. 

"Jeonghan wait!"

He snapped the latter's hand and turn him around swiftly this time. 

"What's happening to you Han, why do you look so.. depressed?"

Hoshi tried to ask but Jeonghan just forcefully held his own hands out of his grasps. 


"Why do you care? We're through anyway.."


Jeonghan didn't give even one glance back to Hoshi. 

 

 


He just went on his way and dismissed the guy who broke with him for Jihoon, his bestfriend.