(7)

Red Wine and Red Roses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE'S POV

 

   Everyone look at the door after hearing the loud 'DING DONG'. Well that everybody is actually only Yujin and Chaewon. A little shock to see who's at the door expecially Yujin who really missing the 3 months long gone person.

  "YOUNGIEE!!!" Running towards the luxuriously big door like a puppy seeing a bone. Spread her arms wide to welcome the girl. The bunny like girl was shock too like hell after being hug like a big rock the soft one just threw at her but still hug Yujin back. Yujin is so hype ang tighten the hug like she's not letting anybody to hug her precious little girl. Not so little by the way. Chaewon on the other side, feel a litle bit relieve and angry at the same time. First relieve because finally see Yujin that was sad, now just like maybe her soul leave her body from too much happiness popping out and second angry because she thought that Yujin so happy that Wonyo back but yet she have a bond with her special girl. 

   God, this girl should realise that her feeling towards Wonyo is bigger than to my baby tho. Chaewon thought and slowly walk towards Wonyo and give her a little hug too, well after bickering with Yujin for a while. "My Driver just text me saying that he's in front of the gate, maybe i should get going first, welcome back Wonyo, and goodbye to you two" She wave both her hands and smile. Wonyoung insisted that she will walk her to the gate. Yujin just sadly watching wonyoung linked her arms in chaewon's hold. Yujin just sit in the living room waiting for Wonyoung to be back.

   "So.. weird seeing you here eonni, what are you doing here? i mean you sometimes searching for me but you know that i'm not here" Wonyoung ask with curiousity. "I'm just checking on Yujin, she's kinda lonely after you left her so.. yeah" Chaewon answer while fiddling her fingers with wonyoung's "Maybe you should really tell her wonyoung-ah, she should know what happened". Wonyoung can't say anything and put on a poker face.

   Chaewon loosen her hand and little bit skipping her step to her car. Wonyoung standing near Chaewon's car and watch her go in to the car. "2 years ago and i will never forget that little won" Chaewon smiled as the car window closed. Wonyoung just stand there watching the car move through the darkness of the road. Wonyoung for sure never forget the thing happen 2 years ago, it still lingering in the corner of her head. "I will think about it eonni" Wonyoung said and sigh deeply after.

   

   IN THE MANSION

 

   Wonyoung walk towards the door realising her luggage is gone and also Yujin.Wonyoung didn't take a long time to think cause she's tired so she diretly went to her room, "maybe i will greet daddy and dad tomorrow, gosh i'm so tired" she says to herself. Wonyoung walks up the stairs and go into her room. She sit on her baby pink colored chair as she unpack her luggage. As she finished unpack her things, she lie down on her bed. Checking if there is message from her eonnies and she really get it. A LOT. Maybe it happen to be a lot because of Chaewon has told to the other. "Let's check from hii-eonni" when will you be back, i miss you already written by 13.45 and the the other one in caps YOU ARE BACK, HOW CAN YOU NOT TELL ME written by 20.15 exactly the time after Chaewon left her mansion.

   "Sorry eonni, i put my phone on airplane mode since this noon because i wanna take some me time since the time the palne take leave, I watch a movie too on the plane" Wonyoung typing it while reading it. Wonyoung then put her phone on her bed and close her eyes for a while, a memory of her with Nako before she left comes in a flash. She think it was weird for Nako said that to her when she was packing her stuff back in Japan. Wonyoung felt like she shouldn't think too much about it and she should just take a long refreshing bath to calm her mind. But in the middle of her walk to the washroom, she heard a loud thud on small hall that she had behind the second door she had and the room. When she open it, she was surprised by the present of Yujin rubbing her back. "What are you doing eonni?" The first word of the first conversation she had with the older one. She also see a small ladder standing right beside Yujin. 

   "Ouch!!" Yujin can't say anything because of the pain that hit her nicely in the andalso she sprain her ankle. Wonyoung help her get up while guessing what Yujin would do in this hour. Wonyoung saw a picture of her with Yujin, Chaewon, and Minjoo in Yujin's hand "Are you trying to hang this photo up there?" Yujin nod, "And you fall down?" Yujin nod twice. 

   "I want to step on the ladder but i step on the air instead, God, this is so hurt" Yujin said as she checking her feet. "You should get a treatment Yujin eonni, Should i carry you to your room?" Wonyoung hesitate to ask at first but seeing Yujin like that hurt her a little so she should help. "Can you even carry me t-" Wonyoung cut her words

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter