(8)

Red Wine and Red Roses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   NO ONE'S POV

 

   "Nako-chan" Wonyoung was sure she didn't hear the name wrong when she's in her mommy's room a few minutes ago. She can't believe what had happened to her cousin, she just got home from Japan and she still saw her cousin was like a little cutie pie waiting for her boarding. After she heard that her cousin was unconscious, she hesitated at first about going to Japan, but she should to. She's just arrive and she want to crush the border she made between Yujin and her but something just try to stop, what a bad timing.

   Wonyoung went back to her room and right now she is packing her stuff again. She also didn't forget to pack her med that she had drank since the day she got into a hospital. After packing her stuff, she get her phone and message Chaewon and also Hitomi saying the she won't be at school again tomorrow, Wonyoung is laughing because they were all sending a sad emojis and of course the most message was comin' from hitomi because she don't even see her friend's face yet. 

   Wonyoung feel like she's dying inside because of the many things wandering in her head. She tried to sleep but everything seems to be knocking her head off. She get up from her bed and go to the balcony and sit on the chair that Yujin picked for her when they were shopping when she was 11. Wonyoung just sat there and watch the scenery of the sky. She just remembering about the past. 

 

   FLASHBACK

   June 2018

 

   Wonyoung's POV

   Today is a special day, because Yujin-eonni just overslept in my room and especially on my lap. I'm was mad at her before and warning her about barging into my room suddenly but she said that she miss me so much so i just let her in, i don't want to see her sad again so i just let her. 

   Yujin-eonni also tell me about her friend at school. She said that she better play with me at home rather than study every subject at school. it's all boring she said. She was amazed by how i can always get the first rank at school. "Youngie, let's take a nap" Yujin-eonni use my blanket to cover her body and also mine. "Wait, in my room? Go back to your room if you want to take a nap" I  push her lightly as she cling on to my hand.

   "Please youngiee this time onlyy" it's a lie, but Yujin-eonni is always being like a puppy so maybe this time i should let her. "O-" "Wait, can i sleep on your lap?"  Yujin-eonni cut me off by asking a ridiculous question "Of course no!! you're too big eonni" Yujin-eonni didn't care about what i said so she just put her head on my lap.

   I was shock but i can't move anyway so i just stay at that position looking closely to Yujin-eonni's face. She's really pretty. I caress her head lightly and suddenly i heard a little snoring soung coming out from Yujin-eonni. She's cute. I felt awkward for a little while and look around my room. I suddenly feel so dizzy yet hurt behind my head. It felt like a sword just stabbed into my head. It hurt really bad. I take a glance at Yujin-eonni and suddenly my breath hitched and my eyes are blurry and gray. I can't take it anymore.

   Yujin's POV

   I put my head on her lap and feel her hand caress my head makes me drift off to the dreamland. Youngie is so cute when she look so surprise. I want to play with her for a long time but i just can't help, i felt so sleepy. 

   I woke up and realise that Youngie is asleep too. I want to wake her up but i don't want to disturb her sleep. She didn't move a bit from her position since before i asleep. I glance at the clock and it shows hat i only slept for 15 minutes. It felt wrong to not wake Youngie up. Maybe i would try to shake her a bit. She's not a heavy sleeper too. 

   I shake her body but her body felt so weak like a jelly. I look up to her face closely and i realise that her face is so pale like a white paint color. I taken aback and start to panic. I shake her more hardly and she still not waking up. I can't stay silent. I call her name but she suddenly wince in pain and a tears flowing out on her cheek. I ran towards the living room where the adults are. "MOM! DAD! MOMMY! DADDY! YOUNGIEE!!" I scream out loud by the living room.

   "What happened to her Yujin-ahh?? Why are you so panic?" Mommy said calmly to make me calm too. But i can't. "She is so pale Mommy, she won't wake up? and she looks like she's in pain! what should i do?" My parents look over to Youngie's parents, they look so concerned too. "Where is she Yujin-ahh?" Mommy ask me again, "She's in her room, mommy" They stand up and start to walk faster to Youngie's room. I follow them and when i arrive, i see that daddy already carried her out while mommy is crying a little bit. 

   "I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter