(10)

Red Wine and Red Roses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   Wonyoung and Yujin arrive in Japan with Mr. Shin accompany them. They actually didn't have to rent a hotel rooms because they were asked to live in the Jang's family house in Japan which make Yujin a little awkward being in someone's family house. Mr. Shin take all their luggage inside the house and put it in front of their room. Nako's mother is inside the house preparing snacks for the two. "It's nice to meet you again Auntie" Wonyoung hug her. Yujin just smile since she's awkward with everything. They walk to their room after greet the two Jang's family that live there.

   "Am i gonna be in the same room with you, Young-ah?" Yujin ask nervously because they have been 3 years not sleepin' in the same room. Wonyoung hesitate at first to answer but she answer it anyway "Maybe yes, you're not a guest so you shouldn't be in the guest room, right?" with a smile. "But if you uncomfortable, i can sleep in the guest room by my-" Wonyoung put her index finger by Yujin's mouth, "You shouldn't eonni" Wonyoung take her luggage inside their room.

   Yujin just follow after her. The room is really big with one king size bed in the middle making it like a luxurious bedroom. Well it is well known as the biggest house compared to the others. Yujin see Wonyoung unpack her things so she do it too. In the middle of unpacking, Wonyoung's Aunt or we can say Nako's mother went inside the room bringing them some snacks and look at the two with sparkling eyes but they barely can guess the emotions in those eyes. "You two look so cute together, i remember you come to Japan a long time ago, Yujin" She said walking closer to Wonyoung. 

   "Yes i am, Mrs. Jang" Yujin smiled weirdly. "Oh no, you shouldn't call me that, just call me auntie too like this giant baby" She pat the said giant baby's head. "O-okay,...Auntie" Nako's mom smiled

   "When will you two be visitting her?"

   "Maybe, later in the evening Auntie, we need to unpack our things first" Wonyoung said

   "Okay, i was so tired after taking care of her this morning till the afternoon, i also just got home, so maybe i won't be there this evening. Her room is in 309"

   "Thank Auntie, i will tell you if she already conscious" Nako's mother went out of the room after a little chit chatting about their family.

   After unpacking their things they take a bath first one by one and prepare themselves to go to the hospital. Yujin, the first to done the bath, she lay down on the bed wondering which side will Wonyoung choose to sleep on the bed. She almost close her eyes by how soft the bed but before she did Wonyoung touch her hand scaring the older girl. "Oh! you're done?"

   "Of course i am, i'm not taking a long time to bath like you"

   "Heyy, Have you drank your med?"

   "Talking about med, what disease that i have eonni? I'm so curious, everytime i take the med, there are no labels so i don't know why should i drink med"

   Yujin nervously scratching her nonexisting itchy on her neck "Mr. Shin is waiting for us, let's go before we make him wait for too long" She drag the confused Wonyoung by her hand. Wonyoung look at the older one weirdly before she just shrug it off. They got in the car and just start talking about what had they do in those three months being apart forgetting the talk about meds. 

   They arrive in the hospital and start searching for the room. They stand in front of the 309 room and get in. Wonyoung was shock seeing Nako laid on the hospital bed bandages on her head, chest and one leg hanging on the metalic hospital tool. Kind of shocking by th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter