(13)

Red Wine and Red Roses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   "Do you think it's okay to tell her now, Honey?" 

   "She's grown up now, she's too smart and i'm scared if she possibly found it ut by herself, she'll keep distance with us"

   "It's almost two years, i feel like i'm failed being a good parent"

   "Don't say that Honey" Ms. Jang hug her husband. 

   They are on a plane, heading to where the two youngsters are. Actually their plane was delayed making them take leave to Japan 2 days later. Yujin and Wonyoung were sad and happy at the same time. Sad because the delay yet happy because they can spend time there for a month, since their parents thought about staying there too.

   In those two days Wonyoung spend almost full day having chemo and some treatment. Yujin since she don't have any friend there in Japan, she spend her day playing, staying to accompany Wonyoung. She said it's so that Wonyoung wouldn't be alone. For her staying with Wonyoung is not boring at all, she thought it is a good time to be back to normal with Wonyoung. 

   Wonyoung never tell her anything about the accident between them both. Wonyoung never thought that Yujin will be so protective for her, it all happen since they came to Japan. She just remember that she come here is for visiting Nako, she wonder if Nako already done hospitalize. 

   For now, Wonyoung is in the chemo room while Yujin just wait in the VIP room. Yujin just sit on the sickbed playing with her phone. Suddenly the door open welcoming two person heading inside. Yujin smile at the appearance.

   "Is our Won in the chemo room Yujin-ah?" Yujin nodded and lead them to sit on the sofa.

   "Yes, Mommy and it's almost the time for her to be back here" Yujin taking her seat in front of the couple.

   "Thank you Yujinnie for taking so much caare of her" 

   "It's nothing daddy, it's my duty actually to take care of her"

   Mr. Jang look at his wife and take a deep breath after Ms. Jang nodded to him. "You know, Yujin-ah? We've been keeping this since you two were a baby" 

   Yujin ears perk up, "What is it? Don't scare me daddy" 

   "When you two were stilll a baby, My mother which you also can call grandmother, give me this string *showing a blue string* With this, she said in the ancient time a newborn baby in the family will be given a string which connected to someone's baby. Until the baby grow up, they will met each other and be each other partner"

   "So?" Yujin look at them because she still don't get it

   "Wait, i forgot. Ahh, when the time comes to give their babies string. I forgot where i put the string that my mom gave me so Wonyoung can't have it. My mom said that if the time has passed, i should give it to another baby that i feel very special with"

   "And?"

   "I want to ask you a question, Yujin"

   "What is it?"

   "Do you know why our parents and us decided to live together

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter