(6)

Red Wine and Red Roses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   STILL YUJIN'S POV

   

   I'm confuse, 'How can this eonni my dad? How can she know this house? What is she doing in here anyway?'  There are so many question ringing in my head regarding to this red haired girl in front of me.

   "Chaewon eonni? What are you doing in here? I mean, Wonyoung is not here if you're searching for her..."

   "You two know each other? That is so rude of you, Yujin-ah. She is older than you right? You should bow to her, she is my job partner's daugther too" I heard my dad said and i could only show my a little bit shock face though.

   "It's okay, uncle. We know each other well so it's okay for her to drop the politeness towards me too. For your question, Yujinie. I come here not to search for Wonyo, she's not here, right? I come here to play with you and i wanna talk about something, Can i?" It's weird, she never ask me to play with hr until now, but maybe it's important.

   "O-okay? Let's go to my room, so we can talk privately and freely" I smiled and heading the way for Chaewon eonni. Well, i can't say no or i will be scold by my dad

   "I will ask your mom to bring you two some snacks then. By the way, Yujin-ah, you already open the present right? What is it?" Youngie's Daddy ask me curiously.

   "I will tell you later, Daddy" I answer before i look at Chaewon eonni's puzzled face.

 

   INSIDE YUJIN'S ROOM & NO ONE'S POV

 

   "Woahh, this is your room? This is so big, we can even have a party inside this room" Chaewon said after taking a look inside the room. Yujin can't react anything to that so she only nodded her head a little bit.

   "Y-yes this is my room. What are we going to talk about, eonni? You sound so serious when you said we wanna talk about something" Yujin said as she take a sit on her luxury sofa on the right side of her bedroom.

   Chaewon doesn't answer her instead she walk to the short yet big hall that ended by another door on the other side, the hall was surrounded by the photos of Wonyoung and Yujin since child, Chaewon take a look at one of the photos which the 5 years old Wonyoung hugging and kiss Yujin's right cheek, "You and Wonyoung look so close to each other and Wonyo is so cute here" Chaewon said, Yujin smiled at that.

   "Yeahh, we're close to each other since she was born, i took care of her like my own little sister, we're living on the same roof so we look so much like a family. As you can see i call her father daddy and my dad just dad" What with this feeling after i said she's my sister " Since i was 6 years old, i never let someone took my Wonyoungie away from me, but she just run away by herself from me"

   She's just too dumb, she already has the feeling but she don't know anything, she even got out with th school's princess, I can't handle this. Chaewon take a sit in front of Yujin and put her little sling bag beside her "Well, there is something i wanna talk about but i should cancle it" Yujin look at Chaewon, confuse " Let's put down the awkwardness between us, Care to share what's happen between you and Wonyo?" Upon hearing Chaewon's question, Yujin do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter