(9)

Red Wine and Red Roses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   Wonyoung wake up with a light tap by her cheek. She open her eyes and see Yujin is looking at her with her pretty eyesmile. "When did i tell you that you could come into my room?" Yujin smile turns into a frown. "I just-" "Okay, quit it. It doesn't matter anyway, did mom let you come with me?" Yujin smile appears again. "Yes, she did. Minjoo-eonni also give me her permission this morning"

   Wonyoung just give her a poker face while look into Yujin's deep eyes. Yujin rose up from the bed, "Go wash up Youngie and don't forget to drink your med" Wonyoung nod her head and also rose up heading to the bathroom door. "Wait, what time is it eonni?" Yujin speechless for a while by the scene she is watching right now. Wonyoung take off her pajama and look at Yujin "What?" She ask the red face Yujin. "Don't tell me you get flustered" Wonyoung laugh after seeing Yujin turn around and facing back. 

   Actually, for Yujin, it's been a while, i mean probably since 6 or 7 years ago, taht they took a bath together but not after what had happened back then. So yeah, she blushing hard right now. "Y-you a-ask what time is i-it, i-it's 11am already" Yujin try to walk out from the room. "Oh! i forgot, Have you met Dr. Kwon? I ask mom last night". Yujin didn't thought that Wonyoung change so much after 3 months Japan trip, just like she forget everything that happen before she went there. Weird Yujin thought. "Yeah, i already met her, my ankle is fine by now, thanks to you too".

   "Hm" Wonyoung nod and go straight to the bathroom. Yujin thought that she should go back to her room too and pack more stuff. But she stop her step and go to Wonyoung's drawer and saw how much medicine that Wonyoung had stocked up. Yujin look at the medicine sadly and take some with her to be pack on her luggage, scared that probably Wonyoung will need more than she brought. That happened once after a week Wonyoung can go home from the hospital. Wonyoung literally forgot to drink her medicine and she felt like a bullet just shot right through the back of her head. 

   Wonyoung scream loudly as she felt the hurt become more and more hurt. Yujin was scared too back then, she ran towards Wonyoung's room and open Wonyoung's drawer, it almost broken by how hard Yujin pull. Yujin's hard pull was still marked there. She smiled a bit, she felt like she saved Wonyoung and she proud of herself. When she want to go back to her room suddenly she remember something should i just tell her? She thought. After walking back and forth for a while Maybe i should just tell her "Young-ah!" She shout. "Yeah?" Wonyoung shout back cutely. "After you wash up can you come to my room?" Yujin wait patiently. "Okay" Yujin didn't expect that Wonyoung would agree. "Okay i will wait."

   Yujin put Wonyoung's med that she take to her luggage, she close the luggage and look around wondering if there is anything left. Yujin then walk to her bed and sit there waiting for Wonyoung to come. She check her instagram on her phone wondering if there is any update from Minjoo, because she like Minjoo's photos, she looks like an idol shining, shimmering and splendid. sorry. She heard a knock thrice, "Come in" She said. Wonyoung walk in and take a little step towards a chair beside Yujin's study table. 

   "What is it, Yujin-eonni?" Yujin stand up and take off her sweater. It's Wonyoung now that flustered. "Promise me not tell anybody, okay? Mommy, Mom, Daddy or even Dad and also Minjoo-eonni, I only want to tell you" Wonyoung look away and she felt that Yujin turn her head to face Yujin. "Why do you take off your sweater? Wear it back" Yujin didn't say anything but she turn around and showing her back. "*gasp* What is this Yujin eonni? Where did you get this? How did you get this? Wh- I mean, Why?" Wonyoung send out 5w+1h question making Yujin laugh but not lat long. 

   "Promise me first, don't tell" She pull out her pinky to link it with Wonyoung's. Wonyoung link it and worriedly ask her to explain. There is 3 big scratch like a wolf have scratch Yujin's bak with the claw, many blue marks and also red circle like after being punch, all hide inside Yujin's sweater.

  

   FLASHBACK

   It's been 2 months after Wonyoung left their mansion. Yujin go to school by her car like usually she did. But there is something that unusually happen. Mr. Shin suddenly stop the car. "What happen Mr. Shin? Run out of gasoline?". "Yes it is dear, How can you arrive at school on time, You almost late" Mr. Shin say. "Should i walk to school then? You can take the car to the gas station." Mr. Shin refuse "No, it's my responsibility to take you to the school, i should accompany you walk to school dear" Yuj

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter