(3)

Red Wine and Red Roses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Another new day has come, there's nothing change between Yujin and Wonyoung. The day was like before. There will be Yujin talking, laughing making Wonyoung become more jealous. There will be Yenyul's romantic scene in the class too and Everyone only go through their days like normally they are. Except Wonyoung. 

 

   WONYOUNG'S POV

 

    Should i tell her? no. I should not tell her. but... i think i need to... Nahh I won't tell her. i want to tell her... nope, Jang Wonyoung no! don't tell her. i shook my head twice until i got myself dizzy. I saw her looking to the window in our class. Alone..

 

   "Eonni!... Hitomi eonni" i call her while push a little her body

   "Yes? What, Wonyoungie?" ughh hearing hitomi eonni call me by that make me miss her...

   "Should or shouldn't i tell her eonni? my head is going to explode by thinking about that again"

   "Maybe you shouldn't tell her, she already hurt your feelings, but you still want to think about her, i think i should be the one who stressed BY YOU" she laugh after saying the last word that she make a little louder.

   "Yeahh... okay i wouldn't tell her, by the way, thank you eonni" i hug her tightly.

   "Thanks for what?" 

   "For always being by my side as my favourite lovely bbangttomi eonni" i giggled while she slap me on my hand. We pulled from our hug and i see a sad printed on her face. "Don't be like that eonni, you're gonna make me cry".

   "I'm gonna miss you so much" She hug me again and then kiss me on my cheek. "Take care my little lovely dongsaeng, remember that i will always by your eonni and call me whenever you need help, okay?"

   "Okay!!" i smile cheerfully and she smiled back.

 

   "Hey hey hey, what's with this sad interactions between you guys? What happen?" It's Chaewon eonni. Hitomi eonni explain everything silently for no one could hear and i can see some shock response from her face. It's a cute side of Chaewon eonni. Suddenly Chaewon eonni walk towards me and hug me.

   "Take care there, Wonyoungie" She said with a sad smile crooked on her face.

   "It's not something to be saddened for though" i said with laugh in the middle.

   "It is SAD news, but it's okay i could still play with these bread" she said and put her left hand over hitomi eonni's shoulder. We laugh together until the bell ring noted as the time to go home.

   

 

   IN FRONT OF WONYOUNG'S CAR [STILL AT THE SCHOOL GATE]

 

   "Byee, Wonyoungie~~" Hitomi eonni wave her hand in front of my face and make Chaewon eonni laugh by that.

   "Heyy haaha Don't do that to our little princess of the school or else you will get scolded by the boys here haha" Chaewon eonni is the first to scold hitomi eonni.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter