(1)

Red Wine and Red Roses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   FLASHBACK

   "OUCHH! IT HURTS IT HURTS It HuRt sO mUcH!!!" 5 years old Jang Wonyoung scream and cried, She just got fell off the stairs.

 

   "See? i told you, don't run on the stairs, now look what happened?" Ahn Yujin that was 1 year older than Wonyoung complain as she tried to lift Wonyoung up.

 

   "I just wanna hurry up, I just hate you so much that i hate it to see your face and wanna quickly go to school" Wonyoung whined.

 

   "You will never hate me, you can't.... i know you love me as much as i do to you" The older dork smiled by saying that and make all of the parents laugh happily. But Yujin think it's nothing to be laughed about. Yujin love Wonyoung, Wonyoung is so cute and so adorable, later in the future, She want Wonyoung as her wife.

 

   "Nope!! no way, i don't love you, i hate you SO SO SO MUCH!!" Wonyoung cut her Imagination.

   

   This morning, The So Adorable Princess got up from her bed and see The Brave Yujin is on the right side of her bed. Wonyoung just hate it so much when someone just barge in to her room without her permission. So yeahh that's why the accident happen.

 

   END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

 

  WONYOUNG'S POV

 

   "Wonyoung~ahh, Can you stop smiling to yourself and by yourself? it's so creepy" Yujin eonni cut off my memory flashback, i still remember the laughter of everyone echoing in the living room and i still remember her dork face while carrying me up from the floor. "YAHH! Wonyoung~AH!! i already said it is so creppy and you still continuing smiling! What the hell is happening to you??" Yujin eonni yelled at me.

 

   "Nothing, it's just that accident when i was 5 years old memory walk through my head" I said with my poker-cold face.

   "look, everytime i ask something you always look like you wanna ignore it, w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter