(12)

Red Wine and Red Roses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   Yujin end up sleeping in Dr. Miyawaki's room as the doctor offer her. "WONYOUNG!!" Yujin wake up panic. She get up and searching for Dr. Miyawaki. But before she get out of the room, Dr. Miyawaki appeared out of no where sitting by the chair. 

   "You should thank me for letting you sleep here kiddo" the doctor rose up from her seat and walk towards her drawer. "I'm sorry to surprise you, i just walk out from that room" she pointed to the other door inside the room.

   "I thought you were outside so i want to ask the nurse where yo-" A grumbling sound heard by the two.

   "You haven't eat anything since last night don't you? It's bad for your health, Ahn" Sakura, the doctor's name, walk to her other room that actually her secret play room search for some food for her. Yujin stand there awkwardly waiting for Sakura. "You can eat this, i buy some sandwich on the way here" handing the food to Yujin.

   "Thank you" Yujin eat rushly as she want to see Wonyoung, Scared. 

   "You should slow down so you won't choke. Wonyoung is alright but she need to be hospitalized for a while, the tumor getting more serious than before" A tear flow out from Yujin's eyes as she eat the sandwich. "What dream did you get on your sleep? Sound scary since you shout her name so loudly"

   "She *sob* di-" Her words cutted by the doctor

   "Okay, i don't wanna hear it anyway. By the way, have you called your parents?" Yujin nodded. "You can get in her room, but she can't hear you yet, her body is so weak so she still unsconcious since last night you brought her here. By the way i already move her to the VIP room the number is 102"

   Yujin slow down her eating and look dumbfounded. Yujin throw away the sandwich wrap and sit back to her place. 

   "It's weird seeing you here, what makes you came to Japan?" Sakura take out her phone and message someone.

   "Youngie said she want asked to come to Japan because her cousin get into an accident, so i insisted to accompany her. Who are you chatting with, Doc?" Yujin ask because she see that the doctor been smiling as soon as she start messaging.

   "What a good friend you are and stop calling me Doctor, you can call me Sakura and you're korean so you can call me Sakura-eonni" Sakura pat Yujin's head avoiding the question.

   "It's Chaeyeon right? or should i call Chaeyeon-eonni? Yeah it is" Yujin reassure herself after the sight of the red face doctor. She laugh loudly after that.

   "Don't tease me okay? How did you know by the way?" She see Yujin getting calm and sad again.

   "Wonyoung told on the way from Japan to the house" She sadly said the name.

   "Do you want me to accompany you to Wonyoung's room?" She offered the puppy. Yujin nodded and both rose up from their seat ready to go to Wonyoung's room. Yujin remember that she had to call Mr. Shin so he could see her as well.

   "So the guy last night is not your boyfriend but your driver?"

   Yujin giggled "Why do you thought that he is my boyfriend? I'm into girls by the way"

   "Wow, so honest of you. Well, he is so handsome though"

   "What? Mr. Shin? He is quiet good looking but he already have a wife and her name is Yeji, she's pretty too. You want him? Aren't you with that Chaeyeon-eonni?"

   "I don't want him and please don't take us to that topic again" Yujin laugh for the countless time.

   "Okay..okay" and after some time, they arrive in front of the room. "This is the room. 102" She read the number. "Can you come in too, Sakura-eonni? I kinda scared"

   "Okay, you go in first" The puppy go in the room and surprise to see the person she been missed standing, walking with her a little wobbly body like a granny. Yujin run towards the person to help with he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter