(14)

Red Wine and Red Roses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   AT MINJOO'S HOUSE

   Minjoo wake up by the ringing sound coming from her phone, who the hell wake me up at this hour. It's 4 in the morning by the way. She grab her phone and look at the caller's name that pop up. Her eyes become as big as a golf ball. She answer the call after having a fought with herself about what she should say. She cough a bit and sit straight.

   "Hello?" She said first

   "Min? Do you have time? I mean, did i bother you?"

   "N-no it's fine, is there something you want to talk about?"

   "There is. I think it's important for you to know too" Chaewon also arguing with herself too before this. She's been awake and thinking whether she should tell her or not.

   "What is it? Don't scare me"

   "It's about Wonyoung. Well, Yujin don't know about this yet. You're Yujin's girlfriend so i think you should know."

   "What's with Wonyoung?"

   "Minjoo-ya, I have been thinking about this thing *sob* Do you know that Wonyoung has a dangerous disease?"

   "Hm?! I don't know, Yujin don't say anything about this"

   "It's okay, maybe Yujin don't wanna tell you yet. I also don't know about it until the time when i went to their house. I overheard their parents conversation about this. She had a brain tumor"

   "What?! This is a dangerous situation, but why did Yujin never tell me? But why are you crying, it should be me"

   "Do you know that both of them are in Japan right now?"

   "I do, Yujin said she want to keep Wonyoung accompany"

   "They, i mean Wonyoung got into the hospital, did she tell you?"

   "I know. But i don't know the reason."

   "Well, Wonyoung's doctor is actually my stepsister. *sob* She said Wonyoung's gonna get a surgery in the end of this month"

   Minjoo take a look at her calender. The last X she drew is 27th. "That means the surgery is in 2 days?! Oh my"

   "Yeah, what i scared of is the consequences"

   "What is it?"
 

   --

 

   AT THE HOSPITAL *20th June

   "So, Wonyoung's Mommy and Daddy. Do you guys know why i call you two here?" The Miyawaki said.

   "Is it about the surgery? If it is, we agree"

   "I can't guarantee you that she will be fine but there still a little chance for her. Let me tell you the consequences of the surgery that she's gonna take." Sakura rose up from her seat and take some note book from her shelves. She wear her glasses and open the book one by one. "First, there might be a failed surgery which lead her to death. Second, the surgery might be success but she will loss some of her brain cells which meansthat she only loss some of her memory. Third, the surgery success but she got fully amnesia." 

   Wonyoung's mommy cry after hearing the doctor's words "Honey, it's all our fault isn't it? We should have taken a good care of her"

   "The consequences is really threatening but what can we do" Mr. Jang said. "We will put Wonyoung in your hand, Doc. Please make sure that she's gonna be fine" He take Sakura's hand in his and grab it tightly.

   "I will" Sakura shake her hand and nod.

 

   --

 

   AT THE HOSPITAL *28th June/Now

   Yujin is on her way to Wonyoung's room from the restroom. She smiled as soon as she got in. "Good Morning Youngie" to the girl that just wake up.

   "Good Morning too Yujin-eonni" Wonyoung look up from her phone to the puppy beside her. "Where is mommy and daddy?"

   "They went back to the family house to put their things. Ahh, I'm sorry about last night Youngie."

   "I forgive you already. Why don't you say anything last night?"

   "About what? to who? I don't remember you ask me something"

   "The question that daddy- Never mind i don't really care anyway"

   "You said you don't care but you seems really curious about it. Tell me. Which question?" Yujin said teasingly making Wonyoung feel offended.

   "Fine! The question about you're in relastionship. Why don't you answer daddy?"

   "Wait? You're still awake that time?" They both startled and got caught with each other.

   "No, I'm n-not"

   Yujin got up from her seat and grab a glass of water for Wonyoung. "Can you hold this?"

   "For what?"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter