(11)

Red Wine and Red Roses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   "Suffering?" Yujin stop her hands from doing anything. Wait, she knows about Wonyoung disease? She stand up and look into the person on the sickbed. 

   "Yeahh, You're not helping her with anything, you're not even keeping your promises" Yujin's mind is in mess right now, she didn't know that Nako already knew about Wonyoung's illness. yet.

   "Wait, I don't do anything to make her suffer from that, it comes by itself and it's not my fault" Yujin said with an angry tone which make Nako look at her weirdly.

   "How could you say that? She's been lo-" Wonyoung rushly open the door with the doctor and nurse following behind. Yujin feel puzzled and she continue clean up the mess with all the thought of how Nako know about Wonyoung disease because she want to be the only one who know spinning around her head.

   "Nako-san, Can you move your head?" The doctor move his finger leting Nako follow it, but when she tilted her head to the side she hissed in pain. "Well, after the check, i suggest you still have to stay for another 2 weeks, we should take a note about your progress too. Surprisingly, you heal a bit quickly so another 2 weeks would be good for you." The doctor smile to the three of them and leave the room letting the nurse take care of the infusion. 

   "Wonyoung-ah, you can go home now, you haven't shower and eat yet" Nako speak with her little voice. Wonyoung stand up and walk towards the bed, "Okay, i will call Auntie to come then" Wonyoung kiss Nako's cheek surprising both Yujin and Nako herself.

   "Let's go Young, Take care Nako-chan" Yujin grab Wonyoung's hand while Wonyoung busily bid her godbye to Nako

   "Why are you in hurry, you can't go anywhere without me" Wonyoung said asking the puppy

   "I just want to go home, I'm tired" Yujin look at her hand still grabing the bunny's hand and she let it go. But before she could let go she felt Wonyoung interlock their hands. Yujin smiled

   "Why are you smiling? It's creepy" Yujin shake her head and heading to the car as Mr. Shin already arrive. What is this feeling, Young-ah?

   Their ride to the mansion is fill with silence. Arrived at the mansion Wonyoung tell her Auntie that she and Yujin was tired so they headed home also her Auntie should be there. Her Auntie thought it's cute that she remind her about Nako.

   Yujin felt a buzz in her pocket and she smiled after she sees the name that showed up "I will go to the garden for a while Youngie if you need me just call me" She left before Wonyoung can say anything. Wonyoung shrug it off and take the time to have a calming shower instead.

   "Yes, Minjoo-eonni?"

   "Do you have fun there?"

   "Of course i do, but it's not too fun"

   "Why is it?"

   "Well, first, it's hospital and there's nothing to do there ex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter