Nine

Sweet Charm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just go in.

Do it Jiho.

You're going to have to adjust to it sooner or later.

As much as Jiho didn't want to move from her place, she knew she would have too because she is blocking the entrance of the canteen causing others to move around her and it wasn't fair to them. She closed her eyes and sighed before opening them.

She looked down and saw her little cat plush in her hands that Minhyuk gave her last weekend. She softened seeing it and her worries began to vanish.

I'm doing this for him.

I don't want to take him away from his friends.

Jiho took a step forward and got in line to get her meal. Just when she got her tray, her cell phone buzzed and she took it out from her back pocket. Her heart literally jumped from seeing Minhyuk's nickname on her screen.

Puppy:

Where are you kitty cat?

Jiho glanced behind her and put the tray back, she saw a line forming and she didn't want to be the cause of it. She moved to the side and texted him back.

Kitty:

In the canteen in line.

Minhyuk furrowed his eyebrows for a second but the moment he snapped his head up, his eyes started to search for his girlfriend. He left his friends the moment they walked in and went towards her.

"Where are you going?" Hyungwon called out to him but Minhyuk didn't answer him.

He stood in front of her and the moment she picked up her head she flinched for a second, hitting his arm playfully. "Don't do that!"

"What are you getting? I'll treat and we can go to the tree." He offered grabbing her hand with his. The moment he did, stares and whispers began to fill the room. Jiho felt eyes on her as the whispers were spreading. Yet not all whispers couldn't be heard, some were inside voice.

"Their holding hands!"

"Oh my gosh, why would he be with her?"

"She doesn't deserve him!"

"Ugh! I'm going to be sick!"

Jiho put her head down trying to pull her hand away but Minhyuk didn't let her. He sighed closing the space between them and used his index finger to pick up her chin. "Look at me." When she did, she didn't know what to say. Minhyuk felt his heart jumping when he saw her holding onto the cute little cat plush he got her. He knew it gave her comfort if she brought it today. "No one will hurt you. Ok?"

Jiho nodded giving him a smile. "Ok and actually, I was hoping we could eat with your friends?"

He blinked at her surprised but a smile formed. "Are you sure? We don't have too because of last time. I won't push it."

Jiho smiled. "I know. I just don't want to be the type of girlfriend that keeps you away from your friends."

Minhyuk softened at her request and couldn't help himself, he leaned forward and kissed her forehead. When he did so, Jiho closed her eyes feeling the warm fuzzy feelings he gave her inside. He pulled away gazing at her. "The moment you feel uncomfortable, tell me."

Before Jiho could respond, a groan was heard behind her. "Are you guys going to make out? If you are, please do it somewhere else, I would like to enjoy my meal."

Minhyuk glared at the young boy which happened to be Changkyun and glanced over to Kihyun. He got the message and pulled the younger one away from the line and moved ahead to get food. He met eyes with Shownu, who gave him them a wink following the two in front.

Hyungwon smirked seeing his friend and went behind Shownu.

Jooheon was watching them and saw how close they were. He eyed Jiho and she felt her cheeks burning. She quickly got a tray but Minhyuk ended up taking it away from her, handing it to Jooheon and Minhyuk pulled her to another food station.

Jiho took a quick glance at Jooheon, who's eyes followed the newly couple but didn't say anything. He followed his friends and got something to eat.

- - -

By the time everyone sat at the table, Jiho realized Wonho was missing. She leaned over to Minhyuk who had been cutting his pork cutlet meal and finished. He got her plated and gave her his. She was stunned at what he did.

"You didn't have too." She whispered with a smile on her face.

He shrugged but still smiled. "I don't mind."

"Where's Wonho?" Changkyun asked hoping someone would answer him.

"He is with Nahyun. He decided to take her out to eat since she apologized to Jiho." Shownu mentioned not looking at anyone but his meal.

Jiho had open with a thin slice that was stuck to her fork and saw their eyes going to her. She closed knowing it was probably rude to leave it open. But she opened it again when she felt a light vibrate inside her stomach. She stuffed the slice of pork in and slowly chewed.

"What? When was this?" Jooheon asked Shownu.

"Yesterday or the day before?" The oldest shrugged not caring when it was. "I was her witness."

Jooheon looked over to Minhyuk and nudged him with his hand. "Why didn't you tell me when we're doing the handout?"

Minhyuk chuckled as he pushed his food to the side, making his cheek pop out. "I didn't think it mattered?"

"Of course it matters!" Jooheon gained the eyes around his friends including Jiho who had swallowed her food. He stared at her before averting his eyes to Minhyuk. "I mean...after what I told you."

"Oh yeah!" Minhyuk chuckled again. He swallowed his food and hummed. "Are you going to tell the others about why you're so defensive towards Jiho?"

Kihyun choked on his water hearing Minhyuk's words and Hyungwon dropped his fork making a clanging sound on the table.

Changkyun had a grin on his face hearing new information. "I can't believe Wonho is missing this."

"You told him?" Shownu stared at Jooheon with wide eyes then to Jiho and then to Minhyuk.

Jooheon tore his gaze from Minhyuk and put them on Jiho. But she turned away from him and felt the other boys exchanging looks. Jooheon wished he could take back what he said five seconds ago. He quickly had to save himself and Jiho. He opened his eyes scoffing. "If you insist, but it's not a big deal. Our mothers know each other, that's all."

Kihyun exchanged eyes with Hyungwon, who managed to pick up his fork in his hand.

Changkyun munched on his food still grinning. "That makes sense."

Jiho picked up her water and started to drink feeling dry from just one pork cutlet piece.

When will this awkward nightmare end?

"Just to make this clear since no one has brought it up, you're dating right?" Changkyun asked smirking and that's when Jiho choked on her water, dropping her bottle onto the table but it missed and fell on her lap. She quickly got up and saw her pants wet from the front. "Whoops."

Kihyun rolled his eyes and pulled on the young ones ear. Changkyun whined in pain tapping Kihyun's hand off his earlobe.

"Are you ok?" Minhyuk quickly got some napkins and handed them to her. She took them and knew it was no good. She grabbed her bag putting the napkins on the table and checked for her dance practice clothes. She could have sworn she put them in today. She checked again and this time she took out everything and saw nothing.

Minhyuk became concerned when she didn't answer him. He saw her fiddle with her things, placing them on the table and she bit her bottom lip, closing her eyes. "Jiho?"

She snapped them open her eyes and opened her jaw to speak but someone else interrupted her.

"Looks like someone couldn't hold it in."

"Minhyuk should be embarrassed to be with her if she can't hold it in."

"Poor thing."

"HEY!" Jooheon stood up from the table after Minhyuk did and glared at the two girls who were only fakes by the way the spoke, dressed and their make-up. "I wouldn't be talking, have you seen yourself in the mirror." He scoffed and crossed his arms. "Now that is something to be embarrassed of."

The two girls dropped their jaws and left going into the girls restroom to check themselves.

"Stupid girls." Jooheon went back to his seat and eat his food. The others decided to do the same and let Minhyuk be in side conversation with Jiho.

Minhyuk rubbed her back giving her comfort. "Don't listen-"

"I'm fine." She turned giving him a reassuring smile. "I just forgot my dance practice clothes for today."

He rolled his eyes up thinking on what day it was and dropped his jaw realizing it was Wednesday. It was always her practice day.

"I'll have to stay like this." She sighed and put her things back inside her bag.

"You sure?" Minhyuk placed his hand on her back giving her little swirls giving her comfort yet chills in a good way. She paused at putting her things away as a smile formed on her face. She finished with her things and sat back down.

"Hey that's cute!" Hyungwon broke into a conversation as he pointed to the little cat plush on the table.

Jiho quickly picked it up and soon felt heat on her cheeks. "Thanks."

"Where did you get it?" He asked picking up his bottle of water to have a sip.

"Uhh.. I-"

"I gave it to her." Minhyuk urged Jiho to sit back down and to finish eating. He followed, sitting in his own chair and picked up his fork. "Oh Changkyun?" Minhyuk grinned at the young one who had been talking to Kihyun. He stared at Minhyuk waiting to hear what he had to say. "Yes I am dating Jiho."

Hyungwon sprayed the water out of his mouth causing Kihyun Shownu to back away. "Really?"

"Why do you sound surprised?" Minhyuk put a slice of pork cutlet in his mouth and nodded. He turned to Jiho as she blushed more and are her food. "She's my girlfriend as of yesterday and I plan to keep her."

"That sounds so possessive." Kihyun chuckled as he put rice in his mouth. He eyed Jiho and smirked at her. "If he gets annoying, tell us."

"Yeah we'll set him straight." Hyungwon went along with the teasing.

"Hey! What's that suppose to mean? I'm not annoying!" Minhyuk argued with his friends. He raised his fork in the air showing his weapon wanting to hit someone but they all laughed including Jiho.

She felt a nudge on her left and turned to Jooheon. He gave her a wink and showed her his phone. She got the message knowing he was going to send her one.

Joohoney:

No matter what happens, I'm still protective of you.

Jiho used her thumbs to send him a message.

Not only did Jooheon see his cell phone light up, but also Shownu. The oldest rolled his eyes shaking his head. Jooheon stared at his phone and smiled.

Jiho:

Thank you Joohoney ^^

Jiho put her cell phone back on the table and continued eating her meal but she felt a simple tug on the ends of her hair and Minhyuk seemed to be having a conversation with Kihyun and Changkyun while Hyungwon, Shownu and Jooheon were in their own. She felt the tugs again and felt Minhyuk scoot closer to her. He poked her sides making her flinch in place but she only smiled trying to push him to stop.

He took a quick glance from the corner of his eyes and kept his smile. He was glad she was there next to him and most of all, she was making an effort to be around him and his friends. He felt touched and he realized, only she can give him so many different emotions that filled his heart.

He never wanted to let that go.

- - -

Seola held her chopsticks in her hand tightly while her knuckles turn white. She hissed her seat and slammed the thin metal sticks in her palm and heard the cling on the table. "Ugh! What does he see in her?"

Exy was sitting right next to her enjoying her meal and the view that was right in front of them. They had been watching Minhyuk and Jiho be friendly with each other along with his friends. When Jiho stood up in her place because of the water incident, Exy only rolled her eyes and knew she was just faking for attention.

"I've known Minhyuk longer! Our mothers attend the same garden club and-"

"Seola, take a breath before you cause a scene." Exy told her taking a sip of her water. She swallowed her food and leaned back in her seat. She crossed her arms and saw Jiho take out a little cat plush that was adorable, knowing any girl would want one. She glared at the plush and saw Minhyuk lean over to Jiho making her smile and blush.

Did he give that to her?

Hmm? This is going to be interesting yet... fun.

"Seola?" Exy called out and turned to the girl next to her. The poor girl was still annoyed seeing her crush with some other girl . Exy smirked tilting her head. "Phase Two begins today. Are you ready for Minhyuk to be yours?"

Seola widen her eyes with a smile nodding quickly. "Yes! I'll do anything!"

Perfect.

- - -

Every so often, Jiho would catch herself losing focus in her studies and think about the fluffy feelings growing inside her giving her nothing but mini but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter