Twelve

Sweet Charm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It took about ten minutes for Minhyuk and Jiho to pull away. When she did, she turned red like a cherry and hid her face into Minhyuk's chest. He chuckled her hair and got her things from Yoonji. He smiled at the older couple and walked out with Jiho hand and hand.

But it didn't last long since Jiho pulled away first.

She knew the hug was one thing and holding hands was another thing. She couldn't rush it. She didn't know how to bring up what happened a few nights ago. It was awkward for one and she felt like a fool for not letting Minhyuk explain.

She chewed on her bottom lip wondering how to bring it up.

Himchan is right, I should listen to him.

But how do I bring it up?

Like always, Minhyuk always grabbed her hand with his hand and interlaced them. He knew not all was forgiven but the moment they hugged each other, he held onto hope.

The call he got from Himchan was sudden.

He wasn't expecting it.

He was out going for a walk once his classes was over. He honestly thought Jiho was calling him and was willing to give him a chance to explain. His heart was ready to explode any second but was disappointed to hear a male talking into the call.

Minhyuk gave Jiho a squeeze bringing her back to earth. He knew she was off in another world thinking of something. "Just ask me."

"Ask what?" Jiho answered looking straight ahead. It wasn't dark yet so they had time together.

"Anything Kitty. I'm willing to answer anything, whatever is in your mind." He stopped in his place and made Jiho look up at him. At first she didn't but he cupped one side of her face. "I know I said I would wait, I still do. But I know there is something on your mind. So just ask me."

Jiho shook being nervous. She closed her eyes leaning into his touch and took in a deep breath and opened them, exhaling. "Tell me what happened the other night. You, Seola, and Exy."

He nodded. "Of course."

"No lies."

"I won't."

He promised he wouldn't.

- - -

"LET GO OF ME!"

"YOU'RE GIRP HURTS!"

"SHUT UP! BOTH OF YOU!"

Shownu shouted at the two girls. He wasn't in the mood to play around with them especially since they messed with his friend. He wasn't going to stand for it.

He sighed and leaned against the door, locking it so no one could come in and for no one to get out until everything was out in the open.

"Now explain what happened Minhyuk." Shownu asked keeping his eyes on the girls.

Minhyuk didn't like the spotlight but he promised he would explain to Shownu. "I was waiting for everyone to show up. I walked out of the room and right before I could turn down the hall, Seola called out to me. I assume she was waiting for me."

The boys looked over to the girls who were still being held by Hyungwon and Kihyun. Exy rolled her eyes not caring and Seola was biting her bottom lip nervously.

"Seola wanted to apologize for the other day in the library for what Exy told Jiho and making her run off." Minhyuk continued but that made Shownu glare at the girls.

They each flinched.

Shownu scoffed shaking his head with a smirk. "So you're the reason why Jiho looked upset when she bumped into me."

"Your point?" Exy didn't care if she spoke rudely to them. It was a waste of time when it concerned a girl like Jiho.

"Watch it!" Nahyun snarled through her teeth stepping forward but Wonho pulled her back wrapping his arm around her waist.

"Not yet Nahyun." He spoke into her ear.

She clenched her jaw but she felt eyes on her. She took a peak from the corner of her eye and saw Shownu staring at her.

He stopped and gave Minhyuk a nod. "Keep going."

"Obviously I told her, I didn't want hear it since Jiho told me everything. Nothing is more important than the truth and I told Jiho that nothing was going on between me and Seola." Minhyuk could feel himself getting angry again. He curled his fingers in a fist, feeling the tightness in his hand. "She then started going on about how it was all Exy's idea for what happened and she confess her feelings to me."

Nahyun scoffed. "I'm sure they planned everything! Everyone knows that girls like you are selfish and annoying!"

Exy rolled her eyes again. "Why are you even here? Do you think you're special because your dating Won-AAH!!"

Kihyun usually isn't mean to girls or hurts them but he will if necessary. He tighten the grip on Exy's arms making her scream in her place. She turned to glare at him but it didn't affect him.

"Before I could tell Seola 'sorry' she planted a kiss on me and I automatically pushed her off me. Ugh! The nasty taste of strawberry is gross! I took it off my lips and that's when I told her to I have a girlfriend but I caught her looking over my shoulder. She smirked telling me that I wasn't so sure. I turned and saw Exy clapping her hands at the scene with a smile on her face."

"It was touching moment. I enjoyed seeing Jiho turn away with tears in her eyes." Exy spat out as if she didn't care about her feelings. "That stupid girl needs to learn her place and -"

A loud clap was heard around the room but it wasn't a clap.

It was a slap by Nahyun, who was furious. Everyone stood around in shock for a moment but most of them felt good inside. The boys couldn't harm the girls but Nahyun could.

She clenched her jaw staring at the girl in front of her. "You're horrible."

Exy felt the sting on her cheek and smirked moving her head to stare back at Nahyun. "What about you huh? You spoke about Jiho too right? That day you all were sitting at the table with her. Nahyun was going on and on about how much Jiho had her bad reputation."

Nahyun raised her hand again but Wonho stopped her. "Don't. She's provoking you and it's working."

He pulled her back again like before but she wiggled herself from Wonho and pushed Exy down to the hard floor. She fisted her hair like any girl would in a cat fight. The stinging sensation started to come alive as Exy screamed in pain.

"NAHYUN STOP!"

"GET OFF ME!"

"YOUR A !"

"TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE RIGHT?"

"KIM NAHYUN!"

Wonho managed to pull Nahyun off the girl, kicking her arms and legs around. She grunted trying to break free but Wonho had a good grip on her. He walked to the other side of the room away from the boys and girls. He held her closer to him and shushing her in her ear.

"Calm down. You'll have your chance to explain. Let Minhyuk finish first ok?" Wonho kissed the back of her ear calming her.

Nahyun was panting wanting to have another go at the girl who hurt Jiho for her stupid reasons and who also hurt Minhyuk. He is one of the sweetest boys she had ever met. Not to mention, if it wasn't for him and Jooheon, she and Wonho never would have gotten together.

"Why are you just standing there being silent?" Exy got up on her own but Kihyun held her arm again just in case. Exy fixed her hair and stared at Seola.

"Because this was your idea." Seola put her head down in shame.

Exy scoffed. "Don't give me that of playing the victim. You knew exactly what was going to happen between them and you agreed to anything as long as you got Minhyuk right?"

"Exy I have no idea what you're talking about?" Seola picked up her head and stared at her innocently. "I never asked you to do anything. This was all you."

"Excuse me?" Exy raised her free hand up in the air but Hyungwon caught it.

"Stop with the violence! There is no need for that!" Changkyun shouted at the girls. He stared at Minhyuk who was going into his own thoughts. "We need to stay on track. Minhyuk, what else happened?"

Minhyuk didn't answer.

He was indeed in his own world.

Shownu turned to Changkyun, who got his attention and made him stay at the door. Shownu went to Minhyuk and placed his hand on his shoulder.

Minhyuk blinked for a few seconds and came back to his senses. "What was the question?"

No one knew how long he had been in his own world. He saw the red mark on Exy's face and the glare she was giving Seola.

Seola was pretending to be innocent and get away with anything she could.

"What else happened?" Shownu asked him this time.

Minhyuk saw Wonho and Nahyun across the room. He furrowed his eyebrows together and pointed at them. "Why are they over there?"

"Um..Didn't you see Nahyun attack me?" Exy answered for him.

Minhyuk raised his eyebrows in shock. He had no idea that happened and it meant he was really out of this world until Shownu pulled him back. He bit his bottom lip and then turned to Seola. "After I realized their stupid game I hoped they didn't cost me Jiho. I told Seola I would expose her to her mother and I didn't care if our mother are friends. I care about Jiho more than anything."

- - -

"Stop."

Minhyuk stopped talking. He could tell Jiho was trying to process a lot of information in her head. There is only so much she could take in but it was rumbling all over her head.

"I'm sorry, I know it's a lot."

Jiho nodded. She noticed they were at a park. She went to a bench and sat down. She ran her hand through her hair trying to let it all sink in. But she knew it wasn't the end of it all. "I didn't think Nahyun could be so wild."

Minhyuk chuckled at her comment. "She has her moments. She can be cold and rude but she is actually a warm person. She and Wonho have been friends for a long time and they would flirt so much. So one night, Wonho, Jooheon and I went to a party and we - as in Jooheon and I - planned for Wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter