Seven

Sweet Charm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They skipped.

They are both good students.

Yet they skipped for the rest of the day.

Minhyuk was the one who talk Jiho into it. He could see how her emotions got the best of her for being inside in the canteen. Not to mention the stares and whispers are still going around. He figured a new change in scenery would be satisfying than staying at school.

"I never took you to be a bad influence." Jiho joked as they walked along the side walk, passing by different shops.

Minhyuk shrugged. "I can when I want to be."

"Hmm. Bad Puppy!" Jiho pointed her index finger at him.

He couldn't help it anymore.

His heart raced like a comet in the night sky. He chuckled at her response and knew he did good. "Hey, I'm not bad. I did good, your smiling again."

Jiho put her finger down knowing he was right. "Fine." She pushed herself on her toes to touch the top of his hair giving him . "Awwwh what a good Puppy you are!"

He is definitely doomed.

Every little cute thing she did, he melted.

Every time she smiled, he became weak.

Every time she laughed, he felt content.

Every time she was being herself, he fell for her sweet charm.

He was definitely falling in love with her.

No doubt.

Everything about Kim Jiho he liked. He wasn't going to stop himself from liking her. He felt amazed knowing about her past when she told him today. It was a misunderstanding and people started judging her because of words that weren't true. People can be small minded and it wasn't right.

Jiho deserves the best and he planned on giving her that.

He his lips as the smile never left his face when she was rambling on about something he managed to block out. If she asked him a question, he would have to be listening and be ready. But he rather face the punishment than lie to her.

Minhyuk looked straight ahead and saw the ice cream shop up ahead. He smiled at it and decided to grab Jiho's wrist to pull her toward it. He wanted to treat her to something sweet to make up for lunch.

The moment the left the campus he didn't grab her hand. He was afraid she wouldn't let him touch her after she plead his hand off hers. He figured some space for now would be good. Just when they got closer, he felt a pull making him stumble back but he caught his balance.

He turned to see what was wrong and he saw the look on her face. It went blank. The color on her face started to fade making her look pale after seeing a ghost or worse. He quickly went to her and cupped her face. "Hey, what's wrong?"

Jiho kept looking over his left side.

It's him.

She felt the tightness in her chest as it squeezed giving her nerves to swirl around. She couldn't believe that just a few feet away she was staring at him.

"Jiho?" Minhyuk called out to her in a soft and tender voice. She managed to tear away from the side and looked up at Minhyuk as he caressed her cheeks. "Talk to me. What's wrong?"

Jiho looked again and saw him walking towards her, but he wasn't alone. A girl just a few inches taller than her was walking next to him with her arm linked around his. She had beautiful skin with honey golden hair.

The person then met eyes with Jiho and stopped making the girl stop as well. He gave a nod before the girl next to him stared at the girl across from them. She turned to the man next to her asking him a question. Jiho could only guess she was asking, who she is to him.

The girl gasped with a nod pulling him towards Jiho.

Oh my god.. they're coming this way!

Minhyuk could tell her eyes weren't looking at him. She was distracted and it bothered him. He wanted her to only look at him when he was talking to her. No one else. He wanted her attention. It sounded possessive but no man wants their girl looking somewhere else that wasn't the main man. "Jiho?"

She averted her eyes back to him and sighed. She placed her hands on his wrists. "Remember that teacher I told you about this morning?" He nodded waiting for her to continue. "Well... he's coming this way."

Minhyuk turned to his side and saw a couple standing in front of them. He blinked at the couple. To his amazement, they weren't showing any sign of anger or sadness, it was the exact opposite. They were smiling as if they hadn't seen an old friend.

"Hello Jiho."

Jiho's heart jumped, not because she was excited to see him, but because she was anxious and felt a bit sick. She felt Minhyuk release her face so she could give him a proper 'Hello'. She bowed her head to him and to the girl next to him.

"Ah, this is my fiancé Kim Yoonji."

The older girl smiled at the young girl in front of her. "Hello Jiho, it's nice to finally meet you."

Jiho picked up her head staring at both of them in shock. "What?"

Minhyuk grabbed her hand this time for comfort. She didn't mind because that's what she needed. He cleared his throat gaining their attention with a smile. "Hi, I'm Lee Minhyuk her boyfriend."

Jiho clenched her jaw this time not biting her bottom lip.

Again with the boyfriend-girlfriend roles?

"Oh! Nice to meet you!" Yoonji spoke first with a smile. "You make a lovely couple. So adorable!"

"Don't embarrass them Honey." The male spoke next to her. He stared at Jiho another moment before averting his eyes to Minhyuk. "Kim Himchan, Jiho was my student a few months ago."

"Yeah... I-"

"I told him today." Jiho cut him off. She didn't always need Minhyuk to speak for her. She didn't forget she had her own voice. She had no choice but to keep going. "The truth about everything."

"I see." Himchan chuckled at them, he turned and saw the ice cream shop. He grinned giving Yoonji a nudge. She turned to him but saw his eye movement to the shop. She got his messaged and turned to the other side.

"How about we go inside for some ice cream and talk." Yoonji suggested with a smile.

Jiho and Minhyuk exchanged looks not knowing whether to accept or not.

"Oh! Please!" Yoonji pleaded. "Jiho, I've always wanted to meet you after Himchan told me what happened."

Jiho faced the older girl in shock again. "Huh? Why?"

"I'll only tell you if you agree to come in." Yoonji started pulling Himchan with her and soon they went inside.

"Am I hearing things?" Jiho asked Minhyuk bewilderment.

Minhyuk shook his head. "No. You're not."

How come their not mad at me?

I almost ruined his life.

I-

"Come on." Minhyuk pulled her along breaking her out of her thoughts. He got to the door and turned to face her. "Don't have regrets. Let's hear them out."

With so many things happening today, Jiho should've been keeping count.

- - -

Himchan paid for the ice creams for everyone to enjoy. Yoonji found a table the moment the young couple came and called them over. Minhyuk left Jiho for a moment to tell Himchan what they would like and thanked him.

Jiho stared at her strawberry ice cream for a few seconds. She looked over to Minhyuk who had the small pink spoon in his mouth. He got chocolate and gave her a concerned look with his eyes asking if she was ok. She nodded but shivered at the same time.

Minhyuk saw it and opened his bag pulling out his hoodie. He handed it to her and she thanked him with a smile getting something to keep her warm aside from his hand. She slipped it on and saw how long it was. She could use it to sleep in if it ever gets cold.

Her nostril picked up a scent that she hadn't smelled before. It smelled like Minhyuk the past couple of times when she was close to him. It was a hint of peppermint with fabric softener.

She started to feel warm in her cheeks knowing she created her own heat.

Yoonji put her cup of strawberry down on the table since it was half gone and shivered. "Ok, now I'm cold."

Himchan chuckled moving his arm around hers and rubbed it creating heat in his hand and on her arm. "You'll warm up soon."

"Thanks." She beamed at him for a second and he stopped so he could continue eating his coffee ice cream. "Since you decided to come in I suppose I should tell you why I've always wanted to meet you."

"Wait... aren't you mad at me?" Jiho questioned before she could let Yoonji give her a reason to continue. Jiho was curious as to why they were being completely opposite. She figured they would be furious with her.

"Why would I be?" Himchan knew the question was really meant for him.

"Because I-I almost...cost you your job." Jiho spoke in a low voice so others around them wouldn't hear.

He shook his head sneering. He turned to Yoonji and grabbed her hand giving it a squeeze before turning back to Jiho. "Listen to what Yoonji has to say first ok?"

Jiho pressed both her lips together and turned to Minhyuk. He nodded to her giving her the ok that he was here with her. She turned to Yoonji giving her a nod. "Ok. I'm listening."

Yoonji clapped her hands like a young girl and grinned. "That day, Himchan told me what happened. He was stressed out and couldn't sleep that same day. But when he told me what happened I realized something." She laughed remembering as if it was yesterday. "It was like an old memory came coming back to me. I told him not to worry, nothing happened between you two which is a plus and it would blow over."

"I told her she was crazy because it was a serious matter and she kept laughing!" Himchan butted in shaking his head finishing his coffee ice cream.

"It is funny!" Yoonji nudged his elbow that was prompted on the chair making Himchan flinch at the unexpected movement. "It's funny because when I was in high school I went through the same thing. Well... not getting in trouble part but I had a huge crush on my Math teacher. Jung Daewoo." She sighed like if the image of him was in her mind like a fresh memory

Jiho couldn't help but giggle seeing how she was reacting.

Why does she remind me of Shiah?

Himchan saw Jiho giggle and Minhyuk snicker at whatever Yoonji was doing. He cocked his eyebrow and looked over to her. He rolled his eyes and reached over pinching her cheeks. "Stop daydreaming about him and come back to reality!"

Yoonji slapped his hand away snarling at him. "Hey, Daewoo was my inspiration to actually learn math and pass it."

Himchan rubbed his temples. "Get to the point of the story Honey."

"Tssh... you're not fun." Yoonji mumbled earning a poke from him. She jumped in her place and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

Jiho couldn't believe Yoonji was playful person and funny. She could see why Himchan was with her. She was happy for him. She moved her eyes back to Yoonji to continue with the story.

"Anyways," Yoonji cleared getting serious again. "I knew exactly what you were going through. Day dreaming, your heart would pound quickly when you saw Himchan and waited until everyone left the room so you could talk to him about whatever. I know. I did that too."

"Really?" Jiho finally touched her ice cream and started eating. She waited a bit long and it was now soup. "Did you write it in your not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter