Chapter 9 - University

WRITTEN IN THE STARS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone gathered in the hills behind the inn. They were told to take papers containing numbers inside then look for their groups according to their number pairs that had been told on the board.

"Three?" Murmured Seunggi and went to the board.

361

Group 3

"Who is number 6 and 1?" Shouted him.

Meanwhile, Yura, Jonghyun, and Yoona gathered together after knows they're in the same team. 

"Don't make us in trouble." He warned her and she seems not heard it. 

"Sunbae!" Yura raises her hand. Everyone becomes looking at her.

"Can I not play this game?" Asked her.

"No. you have to do it or your team will have to repeat orientation next year and will do this again." Said Mirae then smiled deviously.

Seunggi looked at her as sighed. He came to her, "I will tell them if-"

"Don't need." Cut her off and went to her team.

Seunggi stared at her worried. He knew this would be difficult for her, she still had that trauma and anxiety. He also will never forget what happened to her. 

The game is to make some creative products then sent a proposal to investment and if they get approved, they're can get the map to find a treasure in the forest and offering their products to every post there. Every time they succeed, they will get a clue.

"Finally after a three times repeat making proposals. We get approval!" Said Jonghyun as walking on the path to the forest. 

"Jong!" Yura that still behind, make them stop. 

"Can you not be too far?" Asked her slowly.

"We can-" Yoona offered her hand but Yura chose to hold Jonghyun's sleeve.

"Don't make us in trouble." He did not reject her and let her hold him.

Yoona feels being a third person, and she just smiled as walking behind them. 

She noticed her being quiet and just looked at down...

They've already finished 5 posts, only two posts left.

Yura's hands were sweaty, she could not focus, every time there was a voice she would be surprised and make Jonghyun angry at her.

"Yah." Jonghyun turned back and asked her to work together. "From earlier only Yoona and I worked. So, can you please not trouble us?" His voice still lower and tried not scared her.

Yura looked at his eyes and nodded. They're started to walking again.

"Ahhh!!"

Suddenly, Yoona got a slipped and fell down. He sprained her ankle and was in pain. 

"Are you okay? Are you okay?!" Asked Jonghyun worried many times.

Yura just stood there and could only see them.

"What are you doing? Help me." Said him and she helped her to get up.

"I think I have to bring her down," Jonghyun told her to get on his back.

"H-huh?" Yura looked at him. "I will go too."

"We just have a 2 post and the game end. You will continue this, and you haven't done anything since earlier."

"But-"

"Didn't you heard what Mirae Sunbae told us?" He started to raise his voice even it still soft.

"I think it is not good to let her alone-" said Yoona feels uncomfortable leaving her.

"It's okay. I know her well,"

"Or I will wait for you here," said her but his expression make her closed tight and told him that she would finish the game.

"It still many lights at here and the post not too far, and that's just seniors that scared us with stupid stuff. Don't worry.." 

Yura just nodded and he immediately left her alone. 

Her legs shaking and she held herself as talking to herself that it's okay. She had learned to overcome the fear of darkness with the therapist. But not with the bad memories that always haunt her sleep. She opened the map and tried to focus even some memories crossed in her mind. It's like a shadow that scared her all the time.

"Right.. and left.." 

She started to walk in a heavy step. 

"It's okay. It's okay, they..they will come to find you...they promised to will come.." she began to ramble. The promise only existed when she was little, and they never came.

She began to nausea and vomit. Her heartbeat and her steps stopped when heard the sound of the bushes.

She started walking again a little quickly, follow the direction to the post. She feels someone chased her. She did not stop looking around. Her body did not stop bumping here and there. 

She stopped to regulate her irregular breathing and overcome her nausea. Not far from her, she can see the next guard post. She was relieved to get past it but it wan no one there.

"Su..sunbae?" She tried calling as always touching her shaking leg.

"A..anyone here?"

*****

"What happened?" Kitae came to Jonghyun that a little run with Yoona on his back.

"She sprained her leg and hurt it, so I brought her down .."

"Brought her to there.." said Kitae direct him to the medical tent.

Many other groups already finished their game. Only the Jonghyun team and one other team are left.

"Where's Yura?" Asked Kitae.

"She will finish the game. Just left 2 posts, is it okay right?" Answered Jonghyun.

"Ah. It's okay, you are doing right.." Kitae patted his shoulder and left the medical tent.

"Ah, finally it finished!" Other groups came down with a happy face. It was a Seunggi team.

On the other hand, Mirae counted groups that had dropped and everything was here. She thought all groups were over and announced to the post guard.

"Group 7 haven't come to post 5 and 6...check," said some post guard.

"Mwo?" Mirae looked at Jonghyun and Yoona.

"They're already here. So come down! Check"

Seunggi heard that and thought Yura got through it makes him relieved. He looked away at the medical tenant and found Jonghyun and Yoona. He smiled as approached them.

"Yoona-ssi! Your leg!." Seunggi seems worried and Yoona makes sure that she's fine.

"Woah.. you guys finished really fast?" Praised him.

"We're not."

"Huh? Mirae Sunbae said all team already finished." 

Jonghyun looking around, "then she already here?"

"She... Who?" Asked Seunggi have no idea.

"Yura."

"What?"

"Yoona sprained her feet, I took her down and handed the rest to Yura." Explained to him calmed as pointed at Yoona.

Seunggi's face turned sour, "you left her in there?"

"Of course. Besides she didn't work from the start, so she continued the rest. Besides, there are only two posts left, she shouldn't be- "

"You really left her in there?!" Asked Seunggi once again as raised his voice make everyone looked at them surprised. 

Jonghyun looked at his round and turned at him again, "what's wrong with you?"

"I should have asked, what's wrong with you?! Did you really grow up with her?! She can go crazy there!" He pushed him hard till he fell on the med

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter