Chapter 10 - University

WRITTEN IN THE STARS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yesterday's incident made Yura a topic among new students. The news that she has a problem with her mental health before making them more believed it.

"You heard it right?"

"She can't even move and has to be carried by his friend."

"Jonghyun was been there too!"

"Ahh, jinja???"

The sound of the whistle made all students silent. Kitae told them to get on the bus immediately and be absent. 

Yura acted like there was nothing happened. She is good at the handle of rude people and it's not the first time she's been gossip.

Seunggi continued to nag at people who looked at her like her bodyguards.

"Yah. Lee Seunggi." 

Seunggi turned back at her.

"Stop it, you're just embarrassing me." Told her.

"It's my job to embarrassing you," he replied as he smiled and went to his bus.

"Tsk."

From inside the bus, Jonghyun saw her. She got into the bus later and as expected, everyone looked at her with an unpleasant look.

But, she seems not to bother with them.

She looks for a seat.

Quietly, he grabbed his bag from his side. She looked at him but Yoona came to him, "Thank you."

He became confused and it was impossible to ask her to switch places because of her ankle still in pain.

Yura thought that she was misunderstood him. It was for Yoona. So, she just looked for another seat but it seemed everyone won't to shared with her.

"Yah. You-" She approached the fat student who looked afraid of her. 

"E..eo.."

"Can't you sit in the back? There is more space and isn't it a bit rude to let a woman sit there with that stuff?" Asked her with a logic explained made him couldn't be refused her. 

That student moves to the seat back and she could take a seat there. She kept her backpack on the shelf above the passenger seat.

She looked at a girl's student that sat behind her and asked her, "Why? It was like you have something to say?"

She became afraid to be looked at by her and shook her head, "Then, don't take your eyes on me."

Jonghyun smiled for no reason. 

Normally he would see it from a negative perspective, but this time the world seems becomes wider in his view.

"Is Yura okay?" Asked Yoona to him.

"Ah? .. hm, she is okay."

Yoona smiled relieved, "I feel sorry for her, but she said it wasn't necessary.."

"Of course, because it was me..."

"Huh?"

Jonghyun shook his head, "How's your ankle?"

*********

"We have a class so just take care of it yourself Mrs. Jane. Isn't Jong called Mr. Jun too?"

Mrs. Jane brought her things to fill the empty apartment so that one day if there a situation that forced them to go there, they don't need to bother moving things. Especially when their parents came to visit.

"All new clothes right? I just want it from Hailey's boutique."

She hung up and looked at Jonghyun in the opposite direction. He is always together with Yoona and Youngkwang.

Young Kwang is Jonghyun's friend. They're used to be a friend. When they were in middle school he moved to Australia. But suddenly appears in the first attend class and declared that he's back to Seoul. 

And what more surprise, Jonghyun's ex-girlfriend that really she was hated in middle school app

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter