Chapter 11 - University

WRITTEN IN THE STARS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the fancy restaurant, Yoona had dinner with her family. Her brother is a well-known designer and he will soon be showing off his shirt designs at a Seoul Fashion Weeks.

"How's your college? Are you happy?"

Yoona nodded, "yeah, I have a lot of friends."

"I heard that Kim Se Ah's daughter studies there too, her name is Kim Yura." Said her brother.

"Ohh. I know her, we are in the same class."

"I plan to make her a model in Seoul Fashion Weeks later, but I heard she has an anxiety problem so I don't know."

Their father looks interested to the topic, "Doesn't that mean Hong's son is studying there too? They founded a joint company, and it is known that their children are always in the same school."

"Ah, it is Hong Jonghyun. We are friend too.." repons her as smiled.

"Do you like him?" Asked her brother made her blushed.

"I am not. We are friend.."

Her brother laugh, "really? Your smile always different when talk about the guy that you love."

"I am not." 

"Don't get too close to him, I heard that their family has arranged an arranged marriage." He warned her sister serious.

"Marriage?" She furrowed his brows in confusion. "However, they don't look that close to an arranged marriage."

"Their family is close. That's very possible especially since they both inherited the company, " his father answered her confusion.

"Why don't we invite them to dinner together? We can add relationships and that's good for the company's image." Her mother suggested.

"I will thinking about that."

********

Jonghyun's team gather in a workspace that specifically designed for business management students who want to do their work on campus.

"I have prepared various topics and you can just review it." Yoona gave a paper to Jonghyun.

"I've also collected some data too," Seunggi winked as gave him a paper too.

Jonghyun was a bit surprised to see it. Although he is a bit messy in appearance and attitude but he is serious about studies.

"Ah..why are these books so heavy!" Da In and Youngkwang come with a stack of books.

"By the way, where is Yura?"

"She is still shooting, she will come after finishing it." Replies Youngkwang.

"Tsk. Jonghyun-ah, hasn't she behaved as she pleases? She will trouble us."

Seunggi stared her, "Yah-"

"I am the group leader, so I am the one who decide." He told her as looked at her assertively.

******
Yura clear her mind while in the waiting room. This is indeed not her first shooting. But she has her own ritual before facing the camera in front of her. This is easier than before the reporters. 

"After this, we'll do an interview for a minute okay?" Ujar Yoongi that is her mother's manager.

"I can't. I have an appointment for group work," she told him immediately. 

"Baby ... This interview will be the main article in Secret Woman magazine and the one who interviewed you is reporter Gi Soo Jin. She has a good reputation!" He explained as convince her.

"Jonghyun will mad at me if I am coming late,"

"I will talk with him," said her mother. "Where's my phone?"

Yura sighs, "Don't need. I will text him."

"I promise that the interview will not be long," Yoongi winked at her.

Yura : I will be late. Suddenly, they want to do an interview. Leave the rest of the work for me, I'll come when it's done. 

She doesn't think that he would replied her text fast.

Jong : The room will be locked at 10 pm. Come before that hour.

She a little bit wonder but thankfully she didn't have to look for another group.

Yura : Ok

"Shooting will started!"

*******

The time showed 9:00 p.m. Yura hasn't appeared yet, while the others have already finished their part.

"In an hour, the management business office will be closed. Does that mean you will delete her name from the proposal?" Youngkwang talking about Yura.

"You won't do it right? I think we can understand her," Defend Yoona for her.

"I..I will think... about that," he answered a little doubtful even though in his mind he knows that he would not erase her name.

"I have to go now," Seunggi getting up and told Jonghyun to better not erase her name.

Da In complained that they were too defending and they left Jonghyun and Yoona alone.

"I will leave the rest of the work for Yura here, y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter