Chapter 12 - University

WRITTEN IN THE STARS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yura looked at her ad picture booth that standing beside machine drinks. Every student who walked looked at her. 

"Whoaa.. it is pretty!" Teased Seunggi suddenly appears as held the booth.

"Don't touch her like that," she told him seriously.

"I plan to bring her!"

She sighed, "let's go, we have to pick the merchandise before it's too late.."

Seunggi showed his key's car, "Let's go!"

"That's ugly car again.."

He smiled widely and pulled her.

From afar, Jonghyun saw them and was wonder where they went.

"Jonghyun! Should we leave now?"

He realized and nodded to Yoona.

"Do you bring your camera?"

He nodded again and smiled.

*********

"Has everything been checked? Nothing is flawed?" Asked Yura.

Seunggi nodded as they put it all the box in the trunk.

"But, where are we have to save it? My rented place was up last month."

"We go to my apartment,"

"Apartment that you live with Jonghyun?" He was a bit doubtful about that idea.

"He has no reason to go there. We can place it in my room, and send it all tomorrow."

He agreed and closed the trunk. The sound of lightning make him looked at the skies and it seemed the rain would soon fall.

They went to the apartment and the rain poured harder. 

"Why is it raining at a time like this?" She muttered.

Seunggi looked at her and remember something.

"Ah, I heard you help Ahjumma Pyeo to have a regular order-" 

She immediately interrupted him, "I am not. I just accidentally brought the shop's brochure and coincidentally all staff looked and ordered."

He grinned in disbelief, "Eiyyy ... I know you,"

"Yah! Talk about this, can you stop like you knowing so much about me in front of everyone?" She told him seriously in while staring at him.

"Wae? I know you very well. I'm just being honest ... " Defend himself.

"Whatever...just stop it.."

"Talking about ahjumma Pyeo, she became your fans. She displays all of your new poster advertisements in her shop. She is very proud of you." He said that surprised him.

"Mworageo?!"

"You have to come there and thank her. Maybe she can manage your fan-cafe," .

"Ahhh...it's a shame .. " she complained.

"Aren't you also embarrassing? If people know who made and sold merchandise's celebrity Kim Se Ah is her daughter then- "

"If your mouth can't be closed about this, I'll throw you into the river!" Threaten her.

Seunggi laughed and more but the laughter stopped when the car's engine suddenly coughed and sputtered.

"Ah! Damn it! It happens again?!" He tried to start it again.

"I know that your worn-out car is supposed to be buried already!" 

"Instead of complaining, turn it aside, I'll push it!" He told her and get out of the car.

"Yah! It's raining!"

But he did not listen. The rain was quite heavy and made her worry. She immediately moved chairs and directed the steering wheel to the side. The sound of the car horn kept sounding make her annoyed.

He gets in the car after pushing it. He was completely soaked.

"Yah! Are you crazy? Look at you!" 

He ignored her and took his cellphone on the dashboard to call the tow truck to take it to the car repair shop.

She saw the building in front of her eyes. They only have a few lefts to get there.

"Let's run until we get there, you said they came after the rain stopped right?" 

"Aren't you crazier?" Said him.

"Look at your body shivering with cold. We only run for a while and we can immediately change clothes." 

After debating about it. They also decided to wait for the tow truck and did not need to wait long, they came even though it w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter