Chapter 5 - Jonghyun

WRITTEN IN THE STARS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She can laugh like that?

I am standing beside the stage waiting for my turn to go there. 

What just is she doing?

I look at her that playing with children, I can say it seems fun. They're looked close. But, I see a camera that records them it make me smirked. Of course, it for content.

"It's already 2 years that uri Ahyoung-ie helps the children in here.." the head of the orphanage gives a speech. He praised her a lot like she was doing. I do not believe it.

"You must be proud will being her fiance.." 

The guy that I met around the villa just standing beside me like we are already close. And fiancee?... How close he is with her? Does she tell everything to him? Tsk.

"Maybe... It will not end like that.." replies me.

He is smiling over my answer. "So, she was right? You hate her?"

"It's not your business.."

"Tsk." He smiled. "Don't be too rude to her," he patted my shoulder and walked onto the stage to give a speech.

I looking away at him and feels intimidated. My gaze turns at her that walking to beside me, I want to ignore it but I notice the children that hidden behind her.

"They're want to acquainted with you .. " she shrugs and glances at them. My cold face turn being warm after they are showing their face.

"Ah." I crouched down to equalize my height with them. Unknowingly I was carried away with them. Don't care if she is also in it. I saw her who smiled but not long before it turned into ridicule made me smirk. But somehow it doesn't bother me. It's like something...like.. things...try to connect between us. 

********

That guy, her, and I sat at this table as if we were close, but I was just trapped. If it wasn't for the drunken head of orphanage dragging me here, I would be on my way home with Mr. Jun. 

"You look upset!" He pointed me with his chin. 

I sighed and put a piece of meat in my mouth while glancing at her. 

"Yeah, because someone I can't go to bed early." 

She glared at me and smiled, "are you kids? Even all these kids choose to be here compared to their beds." She directs her chopstick towards me, "Ah, right, you are not kids. You are...an old dad man-" 

What? I staring at her like it is competition. I toss her chopstick with my chopstick, "You know, I always get trouble because of you. So, watch your attitude in front of me-"

"I won't-"

"Yah-"

"Be calm, calm.. calm, okay?" Seunggi comes between us as patted our shoulders. He offered us a beer and I give him a cold stare.

I look at her that takes the beer but I steal her beer unconsciously before she drinks it. 

"No." My sounds in a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter