Chapter 1 - Yura

WRITTEN IN THE STARS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My name is Yura. I used my masks all the time to just show my better one. I have to hide my weak, I have to be pretty, I have to be smart, I have to be rich, and I have to be perfect. I follow the rules that they're created. The one who shows their weakness is a loser.

"Show us if you deserved to be a part of our family, how can your rank lower than Jonghyun?!"

That's my mother. Celebrity in the country, Kim Se Ah. She always said what I have to do to deserve in this family. 

"Don't make our money wasted after raised you.."

That's my father. He wasn't different from my mother. He was a businessman.

They're the same. They're not my parents. They're adoption me when I was 7 years old. They have no child so that they're adopted me.

I thought I would be happy getting adoption from a wealthy family, a pretty mom, and dad, but I am wrong. I was wrong.

I grow up being pretty, tall and have a great body. Every time I am walking on the street, everyone would take a look at me. Every girl would mad at his boyfriend over staring at me. And every boy who passed me would ask my phone number. 

In the school, I am being included in 3rd rank. Kim Yura who pretty, smart, and rich. Everyone knows who I am.

"Yura and Jonghyun grew up together, so there must be closed. Yura has to learn many things from Jonghyun who always at 1st rank in school.." said my mom in our dinner with Hong Family. 

Mrs. Hong would show her fake smiled and staring at me with a disgusting look, "Of course, Jonghyun has to teach her well.."

"Currently I always catch up here in the library, I think she did well without my helped.." said Jonghyun as they looked at me. I staring his back with genuinely smiled.

Hong Jonghyun, the man who grows up with me. His parents and my family were close friends. So, I'd know him. I met him on my first day being adopted. 

Well, He was famous around girls because of his face, brain, body and those kind words about him. He likes celebrities in our school. Not just him, but for us. We're being an icon of our school. 

'Prince and princess'

'they are deserved to be a couple'

'Visual, brain, and money, what they do not have?!'

I heard all these sentences almost every day in school. 

"Yura, your companies with Jonghyun family would have an anniversary party. So, who designed that you guys choose ?" Asked some students.

I lift my smiled, "We do not choose yet,"

"Whoa, it must be cool that anything your family will wear!" Said them envious, then the topic being uproar. They're always waiting for what our family would do. They're always expected. And They're always waiting for this moment. 

Every time I walking in the corridor, every student would greet me or say my name and I just gave my smile. But sadly, I never really have a friend. I always thought, they're fake and just want to be topic upon me. I never too close to them. 

At lunchtime, I would go to the cafeteria and searched Jonghyun to have lunch with him even he treat me cold. Like I always know, he would sit on the same table with her girlfriend.

"You've changed your girlfriend?" Said me as take a seat beside him.

He did not answer but not asked me to stay away.

I looked at her then smiling, "Hi. It's your first day with him?"

She nodded awkwardly.

"Ow, great, hope you guys get along-"

She nodded again.

"You'd know right that I am and Jonghyun was close, so you have no problem if I always have lunch with you guys?" Asked me direct.

She smiles, "Yeah, I know-"

"Okay then,"

I glance at him who enjoys the meal.

"You have to find some friends so that you don't have to trail me," said he started to spoken.

"Why? You're my friend," 

"Tsk, I am pity you-"

I have used his coldness and his sharp mouth. He gets up after finishing his meals, and I just looked at his back with a bitter smile. He never liked me, but I know he still cares about me even in a cold way.

He still sat even I lunch beside him. He still came to me if I called him. But, he never looked at me. He said that I a bad one. Yeah, my image not good in front of him. I don't care, because I just have him who no fake.

I still remember our first met. In the snowfalls, he playing with his father. Their family has a vacation around my orphanage. I was 7 years old back then. I was quietly watching them from my window's room. I am envious of them. 

Usually, I hate the winter, I rarely went out, but I want to saw them from close. So I went out in the morning, I looked them playing in front of their Villa and he made a snowman with his parent. I am hiding behind a tree.

Not a longer, he was playing alone and I bravely came to him. I thought he heard my footsteps because he turned around and staring at me wondered.

He looked cute with a red scarf who hidden his half face. He must wear expensive clothes. His shoes look stunning.

"Who are you?" Asked him.

"Kim-Ah-young, I live in that orphanage not far from here.." answered me as pointed the building of my orphanage.

"You are orphan?" 

"They've said that,"

I looked at his snowman, "you made this?"

"Ng, with my parents.."

"What's your name?"

"Hong Jonghyun,"

"Hong Jonghyun? Your pronounce name is difficult," I lower my body and fix a nouse of the snowman. "Jong, I will call you Jong."

"You're from a rich family, Jong?" 

He nodded, "I think, my parents have a lot of building in Seoul and they have money of course.." 

"Whoa, you are rich then! in Seoul, there was the building? How many? It's like in the Spiderman movie?" Asked me excited.

"Spiderman movie?"

"I always dreaming become rich and went to New York,"

A sound of the car made us turned around, a pretty lady and her husband get out of the car and looked at us.

Jonghyun's parents came out from their villa and greet them. 

"Jonghyun-ie, come here!" 

Jonghyun runs to them and greets them politely. I just watched them and choose went from there. A wealthy family does not want to their son have an orphan friend of course.

But the next day, I saw him again in my orphanage with her family. He was grinning at me, "You're living here~"

"Why you are here?" Asked me wondered. "Your family will give us money?"

Suddenly her mom walking closer to me and lower her body. She rubbed my face and sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter