Chapter 7 - University

WRITTEN IN THE STARS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tomorrow is gonna be her first day to attend university and the first day of orientation. She made sure everything that she needs already in her luggage. 

"Miss, your mother wants you to stay in the apartment with Jonghyun. If she knows you move into the dorm, she will grumble at me." Mrs. Jane was really worried. But Yura seems ignorant about her concern.

"Miss.."

Yura closed the luggage and let Mrs. Jane displace it by side the door, "I told you.. just tell them that I move to an apartment. Moreover, Jonghyun will the one that out first and what are they think to let their child live together?" 

"Jonghyun hasn't had an interest with you, there is nothing happen-" teased Mrs. Jane with a serious tone on her voice.

She gave Mrs. Jane a sharp look but sighed at the end.

"Shut your mouth.."

Mrs. Jane was smiled while her eyes following her who walked out of the room.

Yura came down the stairs, she could hear the noise from the living room. Lately, they fight a lot. 

"Your job right now is just drinking and squandering my money!" Mr. Kim following her wife from behind as pointed at her angry.

With a glass of wine in her hand, she turned angry at him. "Your money you said?"

Mr. Kim's face immediately changed, his eyes lowered and looked back at his wife.

"Who do you think that makes you in this position now?! That's me!" She raised her voice while patting her chest. "But, don't think you are that great as long as you are still behind them! You will never reach them without me!"

Even they're not her real parents, but she wasn't enjoyed watching them scream at each other. She sighed and standing by side stairs, "just stop it .."

Mrs. Kim glanced at her daughter and smirked at her husband, "Have you ever even taken care of her all this time?"

It was turned Mr. Kim that smirked, "Taken care of her you say? You just forced her to be like you, even you are not mother and daughter- " 

He then left the room with a feeling that still filled with anger.

"Tsk." 

Yura looked at her mother as expected something from her but her mother just walking away made her a little bit upset. 

"Ah.." His mother suddenly stopped.

Yura looked at her, hidden her smile as expecting something.

"Have you finished packing?"

She nodded, "Mm,"

"You will stay at the apartment with Jonghyun,"

She nodded again.

"Okey then."

"Ah, mom-"

"Huh?"

"Will you take me tomorrow?" Asked her little doubt.

Mrs. Kim smiled, "I will think about it."

Even though sometimes she feels strange here, she still sees them as parents and she a child that draws attention from them their parents.

In deep her hearts, she wants their parents to treat her normally.

******

Jonghyun looked at his watch a little uneasily, the dorm election will soon start and he still has to go to the apartment first because he follows his mother. He plans to move after his mother leaves.

"Ah, you are here?" 

He lifts his face after her mother's words. Yura and her mother were standing in front of the door with her luggage. Seems that they just arrived.

Yura smiled at him, "Ah, my roommate."

He knows that she and he just gave her a glared.

Luckily, they didn't stay here for long. After seeing the spacious apartment with three rooms in it and the front yard to relax, this is too much to be lived by two people.

Jonghyun and Yura get into each other rooms without words after their mother left.

But, after a few minutes, the two opposite doors opened at the same time and they get out there with their luggage in their hand. Surprised..

Their eyes asked eac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter