PROLOG

WRITTEN IN THE STARS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yura looked out herself in the mirror and gazed at herself. 

"How long you will be there? Our parents waiting for us.." Jonghyun appears in front of her room.

Yura sighed and joined the family dinner with Hong's family. 

"Jonghyun said you are agreeing to be transferred to Yongin Middle School-" said Mrs. Hong.

"Yeah, I will if Jonghyun come with me.."

"Yah, it's your problem, why'd I have to come with you.. " said Jonghyun glared at her disbelief.

Yura looked at him back, "Why? It would be weird if we aren't in the same school.."

"You're the one who messed in the school, don't include me.." replied him.

"Then I just stay in our school even you guys forced me to transfer school.."

Jonghyun gets up, "Let's talk .."

Yura excuses from their parents and comes afterward him to the backyard.

Jonghyun turned back at her in anger, "What is all about this? Why are you so sudden?"

"I don't have any reason.." said her cold.

"You know that they would still make us going to the same school, right? Our life is already set..we have to break it..."   

"Let me tell you something.." Yura took one step closer as crossed her arms. "Now, I don't care about anything that would they're set for us. I won't run away.."

He staring her sharply, "Kim Ahyoung-ssi!"

"Don't ever call me by that name again. I am Kim Yura now.." Said her.

He smirked at her, "Why?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter