Chapter 8 - University

WRITTEN IN THE STARS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yura and Seunggi had to separate because they were not on one bus but instead she shared the bus with Jonghyun. 

She saw his side was empty, she wants to sit there but he immediately puts his bag next to him. It means that he doesn't want herself to sit with him. 

"Don't you have a new friend now-" he muttered softly. But she could hear it.

"Tsk. You look jealous," she replies without looked at him again and took a seat in front of him.

Then, someone came in confused, looking for a seat. She was smiled at Yura like a sign to sit together. But immediately, Yura puts her bag next to her make her awkward.

"You can sit with me-" said Jonghyun that replace his bag.

"Ah." She smiled and come to him. 

"What a smooth approach ... " Murmured Yura.

"Ignore her. She is an anti-social person-" said him with a smile after looks her uncomfortable face.

She chuckled, "Ah really?"

He nodded confidently with a sighed as glared into her back seat.

She chuckled again, "You are funny. By the way, I am Yoona." She offered her hand.

"Jonghyun. Hong Jonghyun."

Yoona and Jonghyun directly connected chatting a lot of things. Yura can hear them clearly and she chooses to listen to some music with her iPod. But realize someone wants to take a seat beside her, she immediately turned her down.

"I am your senior, don't you have to be polite?" Her facial expression not good. 

Yura took off her earphone, "Sorry, did you say something?"

Senior is getting annoyed, all students on the bus looked at them and chuckle.

"Who told you to laugh?!"

"Student, no empty seats. Let her sits with you and be polite, we don't discriminate even though you're a celebrity child-" other Senior came, he looks quite wise.

Yura smiled, "Can you just sit here? I'm a little afraid of her."

"Yah!" The senior woman almost wanted to beat her but did not. "I will watch you!"

From the back, Jonghyun could saw that he blushed over her. He sat beside her and secretly looked shyly at her.

********

"Okay! Let's get acquainted! The seniors here will introduce themselves and then continue with you guys!" 

Every student gave applause and excited to get acquainted. 

"Yeah, That senior looks at you all the time. Like she will eat you." Seunggi nudges Yura's arm while whispering.

Yura glanced at her and smiled.

While Jonghyun sat opposite them. He can see them. 

News about Yoona and Jonghyun who sat together became the topic because they were the most talked in their majors. 

Yoona is a daughter who is the heir of the Hwang Group that is being talked about. Her beautiful face and gentle attitude have captivated many students.

"I am Lee Ki Tae, I am the chair of orientation in the department of business management."

"I am Jung Mi Rae, I hope you can respect each other especially your seniors."

"It was like she was talking about you," Seunggi whispered.

"Ah really?" Yura doesn't seem to care and he tells her not to cause trouble.

After all, seniors make an introduction, this time it was the turn of the new students to come to the center of the stage for self-introduction.

Each student glanced at each other, waiting to see who would advance first. Until the end, the man beside Yura stepped forward first.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter