These loving feelings

Arranged Marriage

Sungmin was teased endlessly in the next two days by Sungjin who was taking advantage because his noona couldn't remember what happened. Like when she yawn, he would say "Do you want your Prince charming to carry you up to your bedroom, my dear noona?" and his noona would stare at him and asked "Jin, tell me what happened on that night??" and Sungjin would just laughed and said "Ask your Prince charming yourself!!" and ran away.

Obviously Sungmin would not asked Kyuhyun because she was shy. She just texted him to say thank you for sending her home. And Kyuhyun replied "My pleasure. It was a lovely experience!".

Their wedding photoshoot photos were nice and even Sungmin thought to herself that they were a lovely couple. She has always like Kyuhyun and could immediately recognised him when he came to the cafe with his colleague. Since then she has seen him a few times coming out of a building near her patissier school, walking towards his car, but he was always on the phone and seemed busy.

It was a mixed feelings when her mother asked her to attend a blind date's dinner, though she wasn't keen of getting to know another guy, other than Kyuhyun, she still went along as she respected her mother's decision. To her surprised, her blind date was none other than Kyuhyun! She was speechless and shy and was quiet at first, but Kyuhyun was a gentleman, and up-close, he was super handsome and gorgeous, so she slowly felt at ease and genuinely laughed at his jokes.

The wedding was next Saturday and Kyuhyun wanted to meet her today to disscuss about her moving-in to his apartment and their honeymoon. He has agreed to postpone their honeymoon to the following month because Sungmin has her Patissier course exam the following week after their wedding.

She was nervous while waiting for Kyuhyun to pick her up at the cafe. Of course, Sungjin still with "I know his car seat is comfortable, but try not to fall asleep, noona" and he had yelp when he was hit by a sofa pillow from one of their cafe sofa, thrown by Sungmin.

Kyuhyun arrived and being a gentleman, went out of his car and opened his passenger's door for Sungmin. She looked lovely in her pink cardigan and rose-white dress. And her shy smile is a killer causing his heart to miss a few beats. He wonders whether this is normal for a person getting married, or his heart was just trying to tell him that he loves this person! He didn't know but knowing that he would be seeing her again today made him extremely happy.

Knowing Sungmin's love for baking, Kyuhyun had suggested that they buy baking equipments to put them at his apartment, so they went to Dongdaemun, and then to Bangsan Market for her baking ingredients (he paid for them of course, coz how could he let his future wife paid for them, right?) and then headed home to his apartment.

Sungmin loved Kyuhyun's apartment, it was luxurious to her standard and she loved his kitchen!! He has a sizable kitchen area, complete with an island and 4-seater foldable table (which she could tell that it was rarely used!). His apartment has a nice view of Han River, being on the 13th floor. 

Just now when they arrived at his door, Kyuhyun had told her the password and let her try opening it, and she was amazed that she got it on her 1st try. His apartment is Unit 13-07, on the right side of the lift lobby. And when he opened his door, he told Sungmin "Welcome to our home!" and Sungmin had smile shyly and mouthed her "Thanks". The thought of living with Kyuhyun sharing her life with him is endearing yet full of nervousness. Can she be a good wife to him?

"Min, I put your baking equipments in the storeroom ok. We can set them up when you move in next week" Kyuhyun said. Sungmin noted that he used her nickname "Min" and it sound so nice coming from his lips. They had agreed to drop the formality "ssi" and just call each other with their names. Should she call him "Kyu"?

"And I call the pizza, we can have our lunch later" and Kyuhyun continued "come, let me show you the bedroom and the wardrobe area. I've cleared some of my stuff so that you have space to put yours".

Sungnin turned around to follow him and to her surprised, he waited for her and then held her hand! They walked hand in hand to the master bedroom, and without letting go of her hand, he showed her the walk-in wardrobe area, the bathroom, and the large King size bed. They were all neat and tidy, but the problem is, everything was either black or white! 

Kyuhyun didn't know why he didn't want to let go of her hand. He knew that she was nervous, and maybe because of wanting to make her feel comfortable, he pulled her closer, let go of her hand but held her waist, and with the other hand caressing her neck, he bent down and slowly kissed her! It seemed like his body moved on its own, and before he could stop them, he was already kissing her. 

Sungmin's lips were soft and he felt like in heaven when slowly she started kissing him back. Ohhh this is how it feels!! He thought happily to himself. He couldn't help kissing and kissing her again and again. When he finally pulled back slowly and looked at her, her eyes were closed and when she opened them, he saw something in her eyes. Did he saw love? Her eyes seemed to shine happily at him. He pulled her to him and hugged her, still trying to catch his breath. 

Holding her at arms length, he said "Min, I don't know what is this feelings actually. I can't seem to stop thinking about you and I didn't want to let you go even for a minute. I want to hold you forever and I can't wait for you to be my wife. I.... I think I've fallen in love with you. I love you, Lee Sungmin". There, he had say it. And he was glad to have the courage to say it. He had actually fall in love with his wife-to-be! 

Sungmin couldn't stop her tears from falling. "Kyuhyun, I've always like you and me too, I've fallen in love with you. I was so happy when Omma told me that you choose me to be your wife! I just hope that I don't disappoint you and I can make you happy". 

Kyuhyun wipe her tears and kissed both her eyes. And hugged her again. Never in his wildest dream he knew that falling in love could be this beautiful. It feels like they are in the clouds, happily floating in the air. 

The door bell made them separated and Kyuhyun brought in their pizza. They ate at Kyuhyun's balcony and he poured two glasses of wine, one for each of them. Kyuhyun asked her more about her patissier course and asked her if she wanted to practise here at his house. 

"No, I can do it at the cafe, thanks Kyu. It's convenient, I can serve what I bake to our customers and then go off to my class" 

"Where and what time is your class?" 

"It's at Seoul Hyundai, near Dangsan Station, and my class starts at 4pm until 8pm"

"Ohh, I know where it is! I went there twice to meet my client, hmm, I'll pick you up everyday next week after you class?" 

"You don't have to, Kyu, I know that you are busy. I don't want to disturb you" 

"I knocked off around that time. So no problem. I picked you up ok" 

"Okayyy, but let me know if you can't make it, I can go home myself" 

"Ok. I'm so sorry Min, I should have done this weeks ago. I should have pick you up". 

"Why? You don't have to say sorry. We don't really know each other weeks ago. So it's ok, don't worry about it" Sungmin smile at him, and then remembered something "By the way, Kyu, what happened on that night when you sent me back from our photoshoot?" 

"Hmm, Sungjin didn't tell you?" Kyuhyun smile teasingly at her, and when she shook her head, he said "You fell asleep in my car, and when I woke you up, you just open your eyes for a while and slept again. I carried you in, and Sungjin showed me your room, and then he offered me hot chocolates and we talked for a while". 

"Oh my God, you carried me up to my room? I'm so sorry, you must be so tired carrying me!!" 

"You are not heavy at all! Don't worry. I kinda enjoy it actually haha" Kyuhyun laughed. And when she looked down shyly, he took her hand and said "Min, don't be shy to me. Just like you, everything is new to me too. But since we are getting married, I need to break the ice so that we are not awkward with each other".

"Kyu, you really have no one special in your heart?" 

"No, I don't. I am always so busy and I have no time to even go for a movie. But eversince I got to know you and now realise that I love you, I feel like it's time to slow down and spend my time with you. I hope I don't disappoint you too, that I can make you happy, and build our own family together".

Sungmin became shy again. Building our family together means getting intimate with Kyuhyun. Ohmygod, can she do it? She's too shy even to undress in front of him surely!

"And I've booked our flights for our honeymoon. I don't think I can wait till next month. We'll go a day after your patissier exam ok?" Kyuhyun said, squeezing her hand. 

"Okayyy. Where are we going? I should share the cost with you" 

"Don't worry about the cost" Kyuhyun smile at her. "We are going to Tasmania. The flight is to Melbourne, then we change to a domestic flight to Hobart. I've booked a car rental, and the only thing left is the accommodations. Maybe later we go through together places to see and where to stay?" 

"Ohh I've read about Tasmania!! There is this Salamanca Market every Saturday morning, and they have lots of pastries!!! And Tasmania as a whole is a beautiful place. There's Aurora Australis too, if we are lucky to catch it" 

"Wow, you sure read a lot!. Come, let's go to my study room. We can go through the places that we can visit and decide on the accommodation" Kyuhyun got up and carried the pizza box to throw it. Sungmin carried their wine glasses to the kitchen to wash them. 

It was late at night when they finally wrote down places to visit and finalised their accommodation. Kyuhyun booked the places online, and he felt happy that Sungmin basically has the same interest as him! They both love nature and Sungmin was excited when Kyuhyun included in their itinerary to climb up to Wineglass Bay lookout at the Hazards Mountain ranges at Freycinet National Park. She clapped happily making Kyuhyun leaned over and kissed her cheek.

As promised, Kyuhyun picked her up from her patissier class on Monday. She gave him 4 pieces of cupcakes in a box and brought back another 4 pieces. He peeked into the box and saw 4 prettily decorated cupcakes, and it was mouth watering making Kyuhyun couldn't wait to try it. 

"I drop by your house because I want to try your cupcake!!" Kyuhyun said, after leaning over to peck her lips. 

Mrs Lee was at home when they arrived. She told Kyuhyun that Sungjin and Mr Lee were still at the cafe. She was happy that Kyuhyun and Sungmin were getting closer and comfortable with each other. She must thank Hanna for agreeing to marry off their kids! 

"Err, Kyuhyun, you can pick up Sungmin till Thursday, but not on Friday" Mrs Lee told Kyuhyun after she served him hot chocolate. Kyuhyun had finished up all 4 cupcakes by then. 

"Ohh why, omonim?" Kyuhyun asked. He wanted to tell Mrs Lee that it is no problem and wanted to fetch Sungmin home so that he felt at ease knowing that she's home safely.

"You two are getting married on Saturday, so you cannot see your bride for the whole of Friday till your wedding day on Saturday" 

Kyuhyun looked at Mrs Lee and said "Ohhhhh" and then he looked at Sungmin, who smile shyly. "Ok omonim, but can Sungjin pick her up on Friday. I don't want Sungmin to go home alone".

"Wow, you are such a good son-in-law! Don't worry Kyuhyun. We plan to close our cafe after lunch, and pick Sungmin up to bring her to do facial and other things. It will be a busy evening!!" Mrs Lee smile happily at them. 

"Oh yes, ok then" Kyuhyun smile with understanding, stood up to made his move and bowed to Mrs Lee. Sungmin went with him to the door to bid him goodbye. 

"I pick you up same time tomorrow, ok?" 

"Okayy. Drive carefully Kyu, and see you tomorrow" 

Kyuhyun leaned over and kissed Sungmin and then waved goodbye. 

And he felt this feelings again. The feelings of painful separation and that he couldn't wait to see Sungmin again. Aisshhh, he kept telling himself that after their marriage, he can be with Sungmin forever. Just a few more days but it felt the days are crawling. 

He busied himself at night, clearing his emails and finishing his work. But his mind went back to Sungmin, and he couldn't continue working. He missed her... yes he missed her so much! He saved his work, picked up his phone and called his lovely Sungmin...